1

gosh darn it mum! get out of my room i'm
playing minecraft
or
jacking off

she'd wheeze slightly at the two options, taking a swig of her vodka before voting for the second. she respected the joke in the first answer but the second appealed to her drunk state of mind more. after a minute or so, voting ended, the second one won the majority of the audience votes.

"i think mine was the better answer!" wilbur complained, he'd written the first one, "gotta respect the og vines y'know"

fundy agreed, "you were robbed, wilbur"

first was the bro hug. now bros are doing
soggy biscuit
or
cuddling but with socks

y/n had written the first one, and although she thought the second one was smart, she hoped hers would win. she'd hear the discord call laughing, joining in as voting concluded. she'd won a quiplash against minx.

"take that bitch" she'd giggle, taking a another shot of vodka in celebration.

"fuck sake" minx replied, y/n loved her accent, she'd never admit it, often mocking her for it... but she loved it really.

the strangest clickbait headline:
"hot ___  are in your area"
milfs
or
blonde singles

"you better choose the right fucking one" schlatt threatened, causing the call to laugh.

y/n knew which one his was, it was obviously the first one and temptation to choose the other answer just to piss him off was killing her, however, she didn't and he won a quiplash against fundy.

they continued streaming for another hour or so before y/n deafened herself and ended her stream, reading some donos and new subs. she'd glanced absently at the half empty bottle of vodka which sat beside her monitor as she'd press her fingers against her temples, closing her eyes.

her head continued to spin wildly and she'd slowly stand, holding onto her desk and chair for support. she'd stumble towards her bed, almost falling over a few times. she'd collapse onto it with a groan.

she'd regain her composure, sipping the glass of water on her bedside table carefully whilst attempting to check her phone. that's when she noticed a notification, it caused her to smile lightly.

@quackityhq started following you

she'd click on his profile, following him back. she used to watch his videos fairly often before she got into youtube and streaming herself, she couldn't deny that she found him and his videos funny. she'd never spoken to him before but they both had mutual friends so that's probably where he'd found her. she didn't think too much of it, returning to scrolling through her different socials.

all the alcohol made her tired and she'd soon pass out, makeup still on and her phone laying beside her.