Chapter 2- do you want them all see why you call me daddy hmm?

TW sexual talk public humiliation, spanking, swearing

I felt extra bratty today. Me and Daddy were out with his friends he wasn't paying attention to me.
I sat on his lap and stared grinding I know exactly what to do to make daddy pay me attention, I felt his hand grip my waist tighter, and his fingers intertwine with my hips. I stop and I feel his hand suddenly shift to my throat as he leans in close to my ear. " I didn't say you could stop baby." I felt his words sink into me as he sank his grip on my throat deeper.
"No but I did." I don't know where this sudden urge of confidence came from but I quickly regretted it
"Oh silly baby do you really fucking think you're in charge? He chuckled.
I felt his friends start to look over. He quickly removes his hand off my throat.
I know I shouldn't keep acting up they don't about our type of relationship. But still it is fun to see daddy fluster.
I try and get up but I feel his grip on my thigh get tighter, I giggle and try and remove his hand, I feel a pressure suddenly on my wrist that wasn't there before, I turn and see the amusement in his smirk, I smirk back stomping my foot on his as hard as I can watching his hand quickly drop my wrist and the grip on my thigh loosen, I go to make my escape when I feel my body collide with the wall.
"Not so fast baby, you've broken at least two rules." The minute those words left his mouth my mind pinged with rule number 5: no bratting and rule number 2: no disrespecting daddy.
Shit that's at least ten spanks.
" What rules?" I reply
"Baby I will lay bare ass out on this table right now. He gripped his hand on my hip
"Whatever your bluffing." I chuckled I know I'm in shit but I just can't help it.
"Baby do you want want them all to see why you call me daddy?" His tone turned dark quick.
My sudden urge of brattines went away.
"No daddy." I whispered
"A little too late for that baby." He chuckled again
I felt his hands switch positions as his hands moved to my thighs I jumped out of instinct and I really hate my body right now.
He lays me ass out on the table, he lifts my skirt and delivers the first spank.
I quiver as the impact creates a sound that seems to bounce around the room I then cringe at the sound that comes out me after especially since I hear footsteps.