Chapter 15 - Epilogue, Once Upon a Time

ابدأ من البداية

"FIONA!" The children shouted eagerly and smiled.

"That's right, Fiona then took in the red haired girl and the two became great friends, living together for many years before the evil emperor Thomas separated them" The children booed again, grimacing and frowning "that's right, Thomas was a very evil man and everyone thought he would never pay for the evil deeds he did, but our girl wouldn't give up, would she?" the children shouted in celebration "Hestia fought hard to be able to return to her family and protect her sweet Ciri, she also did everything to protect her great love, the witcher, known as White Wolf. She fought against evil, against all odds and in the end came out victorious and where is she now?" Yennefer pretended to look away and then stood up, calling the children to follow her "let's find her, the burning witch or is it the goddess of fire? I prefer just Hestia anyway," she joked, walking among the many tables decorated with flowers and filled with food.

The group of all different kids, both magical and not, walked until they reached the large bonfire about to be lit. Hestia then stretched her hands towards the fire, turning what was once a pile of wooden stumps into colorful flames that rose high and formed the most diverse shapes of animals and what were once called monsters. The children shouted "wow!" their eyes shining with the light that illuminated the entire village.

"Now that's what I call a grand entrance" Yennefer said in a laughing tone, hugging Hestia from behind, who laughed at her friend's comment.

"It was pure coincidence" Hestia replied, stretching her hands to the sky along with Yen, forming several fireworks. Everyone in the place was delighted, clapping their hands and whistling in celebration.

"It's a nice celebration" Yennefer commented "we have good taste" she implied and Hestia rolled her eyes, with a smile on her face.

"Yes I have great taste" Hestia replied to Yennefer, placing a kiss on the girl's forehead "you look beautiful, do you want to steal all the attention on my special day dear?".

"I definitely don't look as pretty as you do" Yennefer said taking a few steps back and Hestia then whirled around.

"Tissaia who had it made" Hestia replied, holding up her long white dress with red details, she looked simply beautiful and radiant, her hair in a beautiful flower hairdo, her eyes darkened by something black, giving her an almost Viking look, she was barefoot, her delicate feet touching the green grass after the rain of the previous days, but today the sky was clear and clear, as if it knew what was going to happen "don't you think it's too much?"

"I don't think that word fits you, Hestia" Yen laughed, walking calmly towards Hestia and giving her a strong hug "you don't know how happy I am for you".

"And I for you, I never imagined we would live the life we have now, it feels like a dream so unreal, sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm awake, but I'm grateful, you know, it's still hard to believe the way things turned out" Hestia said, running her hand through Yennefer's hair "Where is Gregoria? It's been a while since I've seen the little one, she's probably not even that little anymore" Hestia said with a gentle smile "she may not be your biological daughter, but she is absolutely you, stubborn just the same".

"Where do you think she is?" Yennefer said rolling her eyes laughing "Playing with Finn, of course."

"Always together, it's impressive."

"And how is Ciri? Is she coming today?".

"She sure, she visits often and is Finn's godmother, she loves to spoil the little brat" Hestia replied, intertwining her arm next to Yennefer's, walking back to the party "You know this was all her idea, right? She's the one who's always been nagging us about it, because I honestly don't care that much and neither does Geralt."