Fluff? :>

It was the next day and I had woken up. I kept thinking about yesterday but tried to forget about it. I got off of my bed and headed to the Dining Hall. I saw everybody except Sayaka, Hifumi, Byakuya, and Toko. I was surprised not seeing Sayaka here but I wasn't surprised for Hifumi, Byakuya, and Toko.

Hifumi is probably working on his Fan fictions. And Byakuya and Toko don't like being with us.

But Sayaka? We all knew she didn't have any concerts today so we were a bit shocked. I walked over to my seat and sat down. I looked over at Kyoko and smiled. She smiled a small smile back at me.

"You lovebirds!" Hina yelled. My cheeks turned a rosy pink. I chuckled nervously and looked down.

I heard foot steps get louder. So I was sure whoever was walking was coming near me. Then I felt two arms on my neck and a head on mine. I saw the hands and they were gloved, so it was Kyoko. My cheeks became red. I was still nervous around Kyoko, obviously. I was just glad that I finally started dating her!

I then felt lips on my cheek. It was Kyoko, again. My face turned immediately more red than it was before. I was super flustered. I looked up at Kyoko who's head was still on mine and she was also a bit red. I smiled and she did the same. I liked seeing her smile it made her look so cute!

I stood up and Kyoko looked confused. Then I kissed her which made her jump but she quickly returned the kiss which made me happy. When we pulled away I hugged her tightly. Asahina squealed with joy behind us as well as Junko. Celestia then spoke "You two were made for each other, indeed." Asahina continued. "A match made in heaven!"  Junko continued after Asahina "Obviously, they were a match made in heaven." I turned to look at them and Junko was rolling her eyes when she said that. I just chuckled.

Kiyotaka then spoke. "That's inappropriate behavior in school grounds Makoto and Kyoko!" 

"Don't go to hard on them bro! They just started dating give them a break." Mondo said with his feet on the table. Taka turned to Mondo and his face turned beet red and nodded. Something was obviously going between the two of them.

I looked back at Kyoko who kept on hugging me. I loved her so much. I kissed her forehead and we let go both  bit of blushing messes. Then an announcement played on the intercom.

"All students listen up. I know I had expelled Leon Kuwata from this school but I decided to give him another chance, I hope you all do the same. Please give him a nice welcome back!" The Head Master said. That's the last thing I wanted to hear today..

Sure, I missed Leon. He was one of my best friends but after what he did I wasn't sure. I didn't let it get to me and decided to put it in the past. I ran out of the Dining Hall to find Leon. I found him walking in from the first floor walking into the hall where I had just came from the Dining Hall. (If you don't understand. Then I mean pretty much the center where the dorms, bath house, Dining Hall and other things are.)

I ran to him and said. "Hey Leon!" with a big smile. He obviously looked nervous and guilty from the fight we had last time.

"I'm so sorry Naegi!" he said. I was a bit startled but I accepted his apology and we walked back to the Dining hall.

I noticed that Kyoko was glaring at Leon which made him freak out. After that we also saw Sayaka running in hugging Leon. Which was quite unexpected to say the least.

"Sayaka!" Leon said. They hugged for a while until Leon spoke again.

"Right. Guys me and Sayaka started dating when I got expelled, hehe.." Leon said nervously. I was super confused. He liked Kyoko and then he went with Sayaka? I didn't mind though as longest he didn't try anything with Kyoko then everything would be okay.

"You missed the best thing ever! Makoto and Kyoko are dating now!" Sayaka said.

Leon looked back at Sayaka and looked confused. "Really?"

"Yea when you got expelled! Or a few weeks after that." Sayaka replied. I shook it off and went back to Kyoko and we sat back on the table next to each other this time. We were holding hands and as always Hina was screaming of joy. I thought it was quite funny how much she liked us dating.

I kissed Kyoko on the cheek and she blushed. I never thought my dream would come true. But it seems like I was wrong!

I enjoyed every second of being with Kyoko. I couldn't be happier. The only thing that I completely forgot about was my parents approval..

I slowly grabbed my phone from my pocket and went to my contacts and opened the family group chat. I started typing.

'Mom, Dad, Komaru. I completely forgot to tell you something that happened at Hopes Peak.. I hope you don't mind but I'm dating somebody.'

I trembled while typing making some typos along the way. I sighed and sent the text. I knew Komaru wouldn't mind as longest it wasn't Sayaka because she thought Sayaka was a thot, which was quite random. ( I don't know lol ;-;)

My parents started typing and while I was waiting for them to respond I saw Kyoko staring at me confused.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"It's nothing.." I replied. She didn't look convinced but she didn't insist which made me glad because I didn't want to deal with more problems right now if my parent's don't like the idea of me dating somebody.

"Don't worry son! The Head Master had already told us since we had his contact! And we know who your dating so we don't mind." I read the text and was a bit shocked seeing that. I sighed in relief and turned my phone off. I put it back in my pocket and hugged Kyoko. She wondered why I did it but she hugged me back.

I never thought I'd be this lucky.

(This was longer than what I was planning it to be but I like how it turned out. This time it was 1067 words. Which is longer compared to my other chapters but I don't mind making it longer than usual! Hope you enjoyed it <3)