First Introduction

It was my first day at Hopes Peak Academy after getting the letter.I was a bit worried, after all i was in a school with ultimates. I was a nobody compared to them I was even surprised I got accepted by the school!I did my research on the Ultimate's to know who I would expect.
I saw many, but one caught my eye.
Sayaka Maizono. The Ultimate Pop Sensation.

I knew that name. She went to my middle school, of course she was super popular so we never talked.

She was too popular for me.I didn't mind though.I was glad I knew one person from my old school, I didn't get my hopes up though. There's no way she remembered a nobody like me!

-----------------

I walked into the school and went to the gym as we were assigned
I saw 15 students.I saw one with white hair it caught my attention..She turned around and looked at me.
She was...Beautiful
I immediately started to turn red. She had dark mysterious purple eyes and i adored them.
I snapped back to reality once i heard somebody talk to me.
"Do I have something on my face? You keep staring at it."Her voice was so calming.
"S-Sorry!"I nervously replied to her."Uhh...May I ask your name?"
"Kyoko Kirigiri. And you are?""Makoto Naegi!"A warm smile came from me once I replied to Kyoko
I did want to keep talking to her but someone approached me.
A face I most certainly knew."M-Makoto is that you?"
"Sayaka? You know me?""Of course silly! I always wanted to talk to you in middle school but we never got the chance to! " But you were super popular! How come you know a nobody like me!?"Sayaka giggled to what I said "A nobody? Don't be like that!"I smiled at Sayaka. "I mean, am I wrong?"Sayaka giggled once again. I felt something off about her giggles though..it felt weird. But soothing at the same time.
Then the Head Master walked onto the gym's stage
"Hello everybody.I am Jin Kirigiri and I'm your Head Master. It's nice to meet you all."

So I am new to writing fan-fictions so they will be short for now. Once i get used to it i will try and write longer one's!