I faintly heard someone shouting my name, but I was lost in my childhood. Lost in seeing mom. On the other side of the road, with my blurred vision, I saw her standing there in her favorite blue dress, smiling at me. And she whispered my name.

Y/n: "Mom.. Mom.. MOM!" The last word I shouted in the quietness of the night Without looking anywhere, I started to run, but I felt a hand wrapping around my hand, and it pulled me towards itself in the opposite direction. The hands wrapped me around in their arms, my face on his chest.

And the faint voices I heard became clear as a car sped past me. And the arms tightened. My brothers were running towards me. I pulled myself away from the arms that held me. I saw that it was Jimin who was staring at me in horror. I heard my heart pounding in my ears.

But as soon as they all came to me, And Jimin was about to say something. I remembered my mother.

Y/n: "Mom.." abruptly, I turned around to look at the other side of the road, to see there was nothing there. Only the street light was on.

Jimin turned me around harshly, making me face him and the others looking at me.

Jimin: "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING CROSSING THE ROAD WHEN THE CAR WAS COMING!"

I stared at him.
Y/n: "Mom." I pointed at the roadside. "Mom was standing there."

Jimin: "Your mom is dead. Do you hear me? Your mom is dead!"
Y/n: "But I-"
Namjoon: "You must be hallucinating Y/N; your mother is dead. You can't see her." He took me from Jimin, and we all walked back to the house.

Namjoon led me to his room and made me lay there. Stockings in my hair
Namjoon: "You gave me fright down there, Y/N." What would I have done if something happened to you? I just found you. And the others don't even know yet. Don't be so reckless from now on."

By now, I was experiencing a severe headache. So all I could do was hum in response. I don't know when, but I closed my eyes.

....

It was past midnight when I woke up from the continuous knocking on the door. My body felt heavy, so much so that when I tried to sit up, my hands gave up and I collapsed on the bed. I looked at the side, but Namjoon wasn't there. My head was severely hurting, and I felt cold, even when I was covered with the quilt. Wiping my head with my hand, I was sweating.

With much difficulty, I stood up, and I shivered when the cold breeze coming from the opened window hit me. Barely seeing, I managed to open the door. The hallway was dark, with no light. But there was no one over there. I thought maybe it was just me hearing things due to the fever. But just as I locked the door and turned to go to the bed, I again heard a knocking sound as well as someone walking in the hallway.

It must be one of the boys. Where are they anyway?" I thought. Opening the door, I whispered in a hoarse voice.

Y/n: "Whose there?" but I didn't receive an answer. Due to my dried throat, I stepped down the stairs to get myself a glass of water. But I saw the reflection of a shadow following me when I walked, and I halted in my steps. Could it be that I'm hallucinating again?

But when I walked in the direction of the kitchen, I heard the footsteps. And that's when I panicked. As I rushed towards the kitchen, I heard the footsteps again. The light in the kitchen was already on. So when I went there, the footsteps didn't follow me inside. But I could see the shadow of the person on the kitchen floor. Someone was outside.

My breathing quickened. And with the fever, I collapsed on the floor, next to the counter.

Y/n: "Whose there?"