🄽🄾🅃🄴

Just a note before the story starts:

1. There will be swearing in this book, vUlgAr lAngUage. Yes, they are teenagers slash young adults, what did you expect?

2. Some severe topics will be mentioned in this book, such as self harm, abuse etc. (pls look at the top of each Chapter as I will put notes and warnings)

3. All of these scenarios and storylines are made up entirely in my head and imagination, please dont plagiarize and dont get offended. If other stories are similar in any way it's merely a coincidence.

4. I will use Korean honorfics, as it kind of makes sense since they're in Seoul, but only:
Hyung: older brother, boy to older
boy
Noona: older sister, boy to older
girl
Oppa: older brother, girl to older
boy
Unnie: older sister, girl to older girl
Eomma: Mum
Appa: Dad
Please dont call me a "Koreaboo or whatever as all I'm doing is trying to fit the concept into the story (if that makes sense at all).

5. Positivity is one word I value greatly in my life (and respect), so if you dont like the book, just don't read it, that's all I ask.

and finally 6. The concept of this book is heartbreak. So, there'll be many toxic people, situations and relationships. If you've been subjected to similar in the past, I suggest you don't read this book.

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and vote if you like.

Without further ado, let's get into the book!

~Author💚🥑