𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝟗: 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ᵇˣᵇ

Start from the beginning

"Say, y'all comin in hea' quickly..." Smiling at the camera, teasingly touching all over his body showing tonights outfit. "Y'all missed me? I brought some mo' lingerie fa' yall, i think i look sexy.."

user892829: tipped seventy dollars!

tyty108: I NEED YOU TA BRING THAT ASS TO THE FRONT!! BIG BOOTY ASS NIGGA

tyty108: you look sooooo good. i'm gettin my hooves ready

bigbootybitchestothefront: #sofine 🦍🦍💚

fatgoldielocs: sheeshhh

tayk47shawty: my bitch so beautiful ♥️

randomuser555: gaaaaaaaaaawdayum all white fits you so well [ tipped fifty dollars ]

pussyfairylikejhene: OUUUUWEEEE

beondick2.0: i licked my screen😩

_slimeyc: IM RUNNIN TO GET MY STRAP RN!!! IM DROOLIN

ickyvicky: yhu find i won't yhu lil dadddyyy

He couldn't stop cheesing at the comments that continued to roll in. Thanking them all at the super nice comments he was getting, he appreciated it. "I brought some new toys. But you guys can choose outta these two today." His soft voice spoke, "Ight so first i got this lil rose toy a lot of y'all recommended, second this pretty ass confetti dildooo."

Hoping they picked the dildo first. It was so cute to him. But if they picked the rose then that wouldn't be a problem, he liked catering sometimes.

Standing there for a minute or so seeing comments load in of what he should use first. Seeing a lot of the confetti toy, thank god his viewers had great choices. "Y'all jus wanna see me bounce on some dick huh?" Scanning the screen, chuckling when he saw a bunch of 'yes'.

"Y'all nasty and i luvvv' that."

SaintLikeLaurent: tipped seven-hundred dollars

"Hollon... oh ma gawd. Seven hundred dollas?!" Pinning this user as the top paying viewer, because this was his first time getting paid that amount on stream. His high paying tippers usually kept it in the four hundreds. "Thank you so much Saintlikelaurent'.. you're spoilin me already? Thank you daddy." Saying in a joking tone.

Not wasting any more of their time. He got up on the fluffy bed arching his back showcasing his ass to camera; slightly letting his thong show. "Ion know, i should keep my set on and tease the fuck outta y'all." Kentrell says, grabbing the warning lube from the side of the bed.

"I took some sexy pictures..should i even post them? Is y'all even bein' good enough fa' me?" Pushing his ass out more, turning his neck toward the macbook he saw the comments saying that they were being good for him and that he shouldn't tease. Loving that he had them all wrapped around his finger.

"Mmm, i guess y'all proved y'all selves a lil. But na' i must prove myself and give y'all what y'all want." Reaching his arm back and pulled his panties to the side to show off his soft brown waxed essence, complimentary clit piercing.