𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝟗: 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ᵇˣᵇ

Start from the beginning

Tyquain bites the inside of his cheek. Looking where his hand was placed then back at kentrell. Of course he wouldn't say no to his friend but today he had to. The times they camed together, they had lots of fun. Identity hidden, due to him wearing ski masks in the lives.

"Mane i can't. I actually gotta date tonight wit ma first high payin sugar daddy." Thumbing his essence just to tease back, laughing when kentrell smacked his hand away. "Why you smack ma hand isn't that what you wanted."

"Not no more." Rolling his eyes, a little upset that ty can't join. "You don't even gotta do nun of this cus you know imma take care of you- you know what fuck you..Go get some money from them white pastry saggy balled-

"Kentrell shut the fuck up. I'll be on wit' you sooner or later. Na' go to our lovely condo and show that pretty lil body of yours off to thousands." He said while checking his watch, having to go back to his job before his break was over.

Kentrell sighed. If the man didn't join him soon he would beat his ass, respectfully. "Ight then. I'll see you later. Be safe. Love you."  Grinning a little when tyquain kissed his cheek.

"Always big bruh. I love you too."

With that they parted ways. Kentrell making his way to his vehicle quickly getting in and starting it, pulling out the lot. Thinking about which lingerie set he should wear, they all looked slutty and he started getting happy when he came down to which set to wear.

Since the building wasn't that far he made it right on time to his house. When he got inside he posted on his freak twitter that he would be going live really soon. It was nine something, so he had enough time to get prepared and make sure everything was straight.  Cheesing when his closets friends retweeting his post along with the thousands of people following him.

Grabbing a editable brownie that Tyquain made, finishing it up quickly while he setting up the macbook laptop on the website. Then stripping out of today's clothes; he felt so much better to be naked. If he had a choice between keeping clothes or staying bare for the rest of his life he would choose being bare. He loved his body so much, it was good that he got turned on by himself. Self love to the highest level. Thinking he was a piece of art.

All though his family didn't agree with him being explicit on social media he didn't care. He was twenty-two and grown. Kentrell was gonna do him regardless. If they didn't agree then they couldn't get the fuck on.

Kentrell always stayed on his streams with a mask on. His identity was already out there to majority of who follows him but he would say fifteen percent of his supporters knew his main accounts and the rest didn't know because it was kinda hard to find trell's main pages so they just kept up with his freak pages.

Saylildaddy. Was what he went by, he thought it sounded good. So the thousands that watched him called him lil daddy. And he ate that up.

Not really having to do nothing. Taking out the set that he was gonna wear. It was white. First putting on white thongs to match, Then the skin tight cut out lingerie. Finishing it off by putting on a white mask. Looking at himself in the mirror, liking what he saw so he snapped a couple of raunchy pictures. 

Show timeee!

He could already feel the editables kick in. Throwing his new toys on the bed, then starting the live. Humming when he saw people quickly come into the stream, he felt like he didn't even have to tell his other socials because over four thousand people joined.