Today is a new start for me. From today onwards i am going to work with my boss aka ex boss son bright vachirawit chivaree.
I have heard that he is rude and cold. But I don't care, i will work the way, i have always done. And will try to give my best.

Even if I have work with mr. Jay chivaree for two years. I have never meet his son.

Then after eating my breakfast i started to get ready. I don't wanna be late for my first day at work with bright chivaree.

After getting ready. I check myself one last time before going, then I grab my car keys with everything I needed. And rushed outside.

~~~

No one pov....

In BVC building. The counter lady was working. Suddenly someone came to her. But she didn't notice. That's when she heard.

Good morning mam. I want to know where does mr.ceo's office is.
As that counter look up to see who it was. She widen her eyes and squeal.
Walked towards that person and hugged him tightly.

Win. It's very nice to see you. And what with the formalities. Hmm. She pouted.
Win chuckle and said.
Sorry, love. I just want to surprise you.

 I just want to surprise you

He and love were cousins. But they were like best friends.
She was working here.then they chat for sometime they win goes to mr. Ceo's cabin.

Meanwhile in Bright's office. He was waiting for his new secretary to arrive. He was thinking that. That person might be a slut.

That's when he heard a knock on his door.
He said come in. He thought that it was his secretary. But he didn't spare a glance to that person. He thought their will be a lady wearing high heels. With a short dress.
That when his thought got interrupted by a sweet angel like voice.

Good morning sir. That person said.
Then bright look at that person he thought it might be girl but it was an boy. He look from shoes to his head of the day only to stop at his face.

When he look at that boy's face. His breath hitch. He just stare at that boy. He was thinking that this person might be an angel.

 He was thinking that this person might be an angel

Because he was so handsome and beautiful.
More beautiful that a girl.
His milky white skin, beautiful eyes, his sharp nose and those lips. O my god. They are so pretty. They are so red.
He was just perfect.
Anyone can get crazy because of this man's beauty.
He is quite incredible.

But he have to stay alert. He have to test him before. If he is good or not.

But one thing he definitely know is that he might like this secretary of him.
Like he have fallen in love at first sight.

On the other side. Win was thinking that his boss is quite handsome.

More handsome than every boy he have seen in his entire life

The way his eyes are. They are damn powerful. His sharp nose. His bow shaped lips. Are making his legs weak. But still he keeps it cool.

Good morning Mr. Chivaree. I am Win metawin Opas-iamkajorn. Your new secretary. Win says.
This makes bright to came of from his thoughts.
He nodded and gesture win to take a seat.

As win sat down he asked him.
So mr. Metawin tell me about yourself. Bright said in professional manner and try not to get distracted by win's beautiful eyes.
My name is win metawin opas-iamkajorn. I am 23 years old.I have work with your father for two years. And always try to give my best. And as here. I will also try to give my best. And won't let you have any complaint towards me.win said.

And what if I have complaints toward you. Bright ask tilting his head with and raised eyebrow with an smirk.

Win chuckle a bit.
If you have any complaint about me. Then tell to me. I will try to improve it. If I cant, then you should tell mr. Chivaree. He will handle it. You have no right to fire me. Win ended with small smile.

Ok. Then what about your family. Dont take it in a wrong way, I am asking this because I have to know about my secretary. Bright said.
In my family, we are three siblings. I am the youngest one.
You might have heard about my father. You might know 'opas industry'. Win said.
Oo. So you are mr.wanchai. son. But why did you leave your company and started to with someone else. Bright asked in curiosity.
Umm. I want to work on my own. That company is of my father. It is handled by my elder brother. Win said.
Ok. Then lets start our work. Bright said and forwarded his hand to shake with win, and win take it. Gladly.

~~~

As win goes inside his office. He sign in relief.

Sat on his chair and started to work

~~~

Bright was working that's when he heard a knock on his door. He said come in.

Then his secretary entered.
Sir you have and meeting with Mr.kao in twenty minutes. Win said as he bowed.
Bright said ok and win got outside.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hii everyone . It's first chapter. Tell me your thoughts about it. And always tell me my mistake, i will improve them.
Thank you, love you.

And I won't will able to publish new chapter for 7 or 8 days. My exams are from Monday.sorry.

Bye.
Stay safe, stay healthy.
Support brightwin❤️