"What Happen?!"

~Rainbow's PoV~

After spending hours with my annoying friends I walked out the tree house. It was late at night and I decide to fly to my house I am a little home sick.

"I wonder what's Soarin is doing." I wondered out loud.
"Nothing you should be worried about" a voice hissed behind me. I slowly turn around to see who I least expected behind me. Lightning Dust. "What do you want?" I asked whilst rolling my eyes dramatically. "What do I want! I want him back and my life back that you shouldn't have stolen from me! You stupid Rainbow colored mare!" She screamed. Ok those words did hurt and make me slightly angry And within a minute I was pinned down against the ground and with Lightning on top of me, with a large rock in her hoof before I could realize what was happening everything went black.........

-Soarin's PoV-
I was just flying to Rainbow's when someone knocked me out of the air onto a near by cloud.
"Hey what th-" before I could say anything I felt a hoof on my mouth. My eyes were so wide I swear they could have just fallen out. "Miss me Soar?" She asked with a smirk she was trying to make cute which totally failed. Only Rainbow can pull that off. She slowly removed her hoof so I could talk. "You have no right to say my nickname that only important people call me! And I've moved on I don't need you in my life!" I screamed at her face. She just stood there and looked at me stoned face just like she did every other time she's sees me. "Soarin I know me and you have had are differences but maybe we can give it another shot?" She said with that horrific smile that I use to love while flicking her tail in my face. "There is no other chance I love someone else and she'll never be anything like anything you've ever been." And with that I flew off the cloud in lightning speed. I bet she could have done something to Rainbow.....I just have to check. I landed at Rainbow's cloud house door step. I knocked gently and.....no answer?.....I knocked again with a little more force. Still no answer. I thought of some options and one would have to include going into her house without her permission. And that's nothing I've never did before but this is seriously need to know if she's ok. Trust me I'm not going to do anything horrid while I'm in there I just need to find her.

I looked and every room calling her name still no answer. Maybe she's still at Princess Twilight's castle? I left her house and quickly flew to Twilight's and landed at the door step and knocked. The door slowly opened to reveal Flash Sentry. He stood there stoned face looking at me. "Who are you?" He asked. "Soarin,but by any chance is Rainbow Dash here?" I asked hopefully. "She left about an hour ago." I looked at him again intensely and saw no trace of a lie on his face. "Thanks anyways." I say with a sighed and left and walked all around Ponyville looking until I reached an alley that had some pretty loud shuffling noises and looked at a pony that I recognized.

Tornado?........helping a tired looking Rainbow off the ground. She looked over and saw me and her eyes filled with so many emotions. "Soarin!" She yelled in Tornado's supporting limbs. I ran over to Tornado and Rainbow. When I reached her she pulled me into a tight embrace. I took one glance at her face and then I looked at Tornado with a questionable look................

Did he do this to her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooooo guys!!!! I have 1k reads you know how happy I am ^_^
Anyways guys I hope you enjoyed the chappie and
Like
Comment
Or Whatever •~•!!

Oh Ya I'm sowweh it been a couple of weeks but plz for give meh I've just been going through some emotional stuff.......yea

Anyway BAI >~<