L-O-V-E

~Soarin's PoV~

Yep it's hard to believe it Lightning Dust was my marefriend. At the time she was the best one I've ever been with...........But things changed and now I'm happy who I'm with now I just hope she don't do the same thing that Lightning Dust did to me because I almost couldn't recover.....

Rainbow and I were walking in Ponyville to go see her friends. I was going to walk her and leave to go to WonderBolt practice. Ahead we started approaching the big tree house that looked amazingly awesome. That belonged to Princess Twilight Sparkle.

"Ok, well I guess I'll see you later Soarin" she says I tell her goodbye and she trotted over to the door and it opened to reveal a small baby dragon greeting her. I turn around and walk the opposite direction to practice. Oh the joys of being me sometimes......

I arrived at the WonderBolts HQ to meet Spitfire to ask what we were doing for this weeks tricks. I slowly walk towards her office and open and close the door behind me. She was sitting there stamping hoof print signatures on pictures of all the WonderBolt members with a frustrated look. She looks up from what she was doing and replaces her frustrated look with a bright smile. "Hey Soarin" she says kindly "Hey Spitfire you asked if I could meet you in your office for something important?" I say while looking around the room. "Yes.....it's very important." She says with a serious look. "Ok may I ask what it is?" I asked wondering what on earth is so important."I just want to congratulate you and Rainbow Dash I'm so happy for you Soar!" She says as she jumps up and pulls me in a tight hug. I could feel myself loosing air slowly. "T-thanks I really appreciate it but how did you know?" She pulled back and looked at me "Oh, I don't know maybe the way you guys were walking around in PonyVille." She said with a smirk. I sat there and looked at her wide-eyed. Was it really that noticeable that we are together? "Ohhh,well thanks" I said as I looked around anywhere ,but her she makes me feel awkward talking about Rainbow."Soar,I'm glad your happy again I never thought I would see you like this again." She says while giving me a simpathetic smile. "Ya,me too"

~Rainbow Dash's Pov~
"Soooo, who's that pony outside Rainbow you better start spilling it!" Rarity screamed in excitement. "O-oh um....he's my friend duh!" I say almost sweating in nervousness. "Rainbow Dash don't lie we're your best-friends!" Rarity screeched "Ok...he's likes m-my s-stallionfriend!" I shout while all my friends look at me in pure shock it was written on there faces. Then they suddenness turned into the biggest smile I've ever saw on there faces....
"Dear,I'm so happy for you I never thought you would be the dating type!"she said with amusement on her face. "Omg I knew you would be together!!!!" Pinkie yelled while Twilight hushed her. "I'm happy for you rainbow" Twilight says with a big smile.
"Ya me to Rainbow"AJ says in front of Fluttershy who seemed to be in a daze. "R-rainbow is that why you stayed at the show longer. She whispers.
I laugh a little and shake my head up and down. To confirm her answer.
"Rainbow has a stallionfriend!! Rainbow has a stallionfriend!!" Pinkie shouts and eventually all my friends start shouting the same as her.
This day couldn't get anymore better.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<------- See on that photo over there there just so cute together. ^_^
Oh and guys tell me if you like me changing the PoV or Not BCS I think it would help if you comment telling me if you like switching but if not say I don't and put which PoV u rather see!!!

Comment

Vote or Whatever!!
Bai!!!!