C1:

CHAEYOUNG's P.O.V

I was heading my pace on my room when a girl caught my attention. The girl was walking straight through the hallway; she's quite tall, blonde and pretty. Her eyes are seemingly beautiful and I could see the sparks on her pupils from a far. Her nose is cute and her face really looks like a doll. I was enchanted by her beauty, I was immobile for seconds and here I am, standing like a fool, admiring her from a far. Her face is just pleasing to the eyes and I bet no one can resist her beauty. Who wouldn't be?

I continued walking to head my pace to my room. Dahyun was saying something to me but the girl I saw earlier keeps on bugging my mind. I want to know about her or atleast know her name.

“You're ignoring me the whole time, Chaeyoungie...” I came back from my reverie when I heard Dahyun's voice. We're already in our classroom, and I'm sitting next to Dahyun's chair. She pouted and looked at me, “Your head is outside the universe huh,” she ripped a joke, which is a half-truth for me. I was light-headed not because again of the ‘alcohol’, rather, the pretty girl I saw earlier. I'm still mesmerizing her face in my head.

“So, I heard from Nayeon that we have a new classmate today!” she uttered in a cheerful tone. I could see the galaxy on Dahyun's eyes, there were stars and her eyes were shining in amusement. This is actually her reaction whenever there's a new classmate. It just means to her, it's a new-classmate-to-be-friends-with.

Tzuyu just shrugged, “Who cares?” she uttered in a boring voice, she took a glimpse of Dahyun's face before shifting her gaze to the book she's currently reading. Dahyun hissed, “Tsk!” she took a glimpse of Tzuyu as she unleashed an annoyed face.

Dahyun and Tzuyu are really opposite to each other, but, even though they argue over small issues sometimes; they remain as good best friends.

The bell rang and the class officially started. The door opened and a beautiful girl stood there, quiet and standing firmly as she glanced at our room. She plastered a smile on her face while her hands were gripping the handle of her plastic envelope. Our classmates gasped, maybe, enticed with her beauty too.

“She's so beautiful! Gawd, is she our new classmate?” our class president yelled in amusement as she took a glimpse of her face. Jeongyeon glanced at Nayeon for a second, she rolled her eyes and plastered an irritating look same with Tzuyu who was annoyed by the gasps.

“She's so beautifulll!” Sana giggled, she looked at her with hearts on her eyes. Probably, trying to catch her attention and flirt with her when she has the chance.

“Why tf are you all impressed? She's just a new classmate either,” Tzuyu uttered in a huffy voice, she rolled her eyes once again. She then continued reading her book, not even sparing a second to take a glimpse on our new classmate.

“You're just jealous...” Dahyun whispered as she took a glance at her before switching her gaze to our new classmate. She was teasing Tzuyu, she knows she likes Sana, and the thought of Sana flirting with other girls annoy Tzuyu so much.

“bla bla bla, can you please shut the fck up, Dahyun?!” Tzuyu almost yelled in annoyance and continued her business. Dahyun just smirked, she succeeded to annoy Tzuyu this time.

Our attention then diverted onto the pretty transferee when our adviser spoke, but of course, except for Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Jihyo who was busy doing their track; reading. They are that types of person who wouldn't give atleast a single piece of shit about small issues that are unnecessary, they would rather suck on those bigger issues or something more important than reading comics, news or fictions on books.

The transferee then head her pace infront of us the moment our adviser, Ms. Choi called her to introduce herself. She flashed a smile on her face, showing her sets of white porcelain teeth, waving her hand in the air as her lively voice replaced the gasps. She heaved a sigh, “Hello everyone, I'm Jeon Somi. Nice to meet you all!” she then flashed another smile. She took a glimpse on each and everyone of us, and in that very moment...our gaze met and man...my heart started to race. She's the girl I saw at the hallway earlier.