3

As gulf ran to his brother who was now on full angry mode, he was him glaring at him and smacked him on the head...

"Where the hell was you?? You know how much i was worried?..Type said

"I am sorry phi, i was just exploring the uni. You know it's beautiful" gulf said and type signed..

"Its okay now lets go to our class before we are late" type said and they went to their class...

Type skip (lunch time)

Their classes went smoothly and now they were going to cafeteria for lunch but Gulf being Gulf was sooo hungry and ditched his brother to go first...

Mew was going for lunch when he saw a familiar face.. it was the boy from morning..he rolled his eyes when the boy make eye contact with him and was about to go when the boy spoke up..

"Um excuse me" and mew was shocked that the boy was talking politely..

"What?" He asked rudely still sore from morning..
"I am sorry but i think you rolled your eyes at me. Did i do something wrong?" The boy said
"Now you have some manners huh but in the morning you was being such an asshole" he said and again rolled his eyes..

"Excuse me? I think you need some check up for your brain...i have never met you in my whole life and you are accusing me for something i never did" now type was angry too..

"Hey! Why are you yelling at my brother?" A voice said from behind..

Mew smirked knowing whose voice it is...
His one and only brother tharn..

Type's eyes widened for what he saw, they boy looking same as the one who was arguing with him..

"You two are twins?" He asked..

Mew rolled his eyes and said "No we are triplets, our brother is standing right here" he said in duh tone and tharn laughed..

Type looked at tharn laughing and he felt butterflies in his stomach..
No doubt both brothers were same looking but there was something different in tharn that he could not describe...

His thoughts were interepted by the familiar voice..
"Hey! are you two bullying my brother?" Gulf said and now it was others turn to be surprised by what they saw..

"You two are also twins?" Mew said and tharn slapped his head for what he did..
"nO wE aRe tRiPlEtS. oUr bRoThEr Is sTaNdInG rIgHt HeRe" he said mimicking mew's voice. mew understood what he did and facepalmed..

"Hey! Why are you all ignoring my question? I said are you bullying my brother?? Hey you are the one i met in the morning right? That old man who was here for his children, right? What are you still doing here and you have a twin too..i hope your brother knows some manners unlike you so he can teach your children some" he finished his speech and both other twins were dumbfounded...

Mew knew right there that he is the one that met him at the entrance not the other one..

"Hey! First of all i was the one you met, secondly you was the one who bumped with me and was misbehaving by calling me old one despite i told you that i study here" mew said angrily...

Type and tharn understood what would have happened as they know their brother very much..

"Hello mr fyi you was the one who bumped with ne and didn't even said sorry thats why i was teaching you some manners" gulf said pointing his finger at him..

Type was getting angry at his brother..don't get him wrong, he loves his brother very much but sometimes he gets too much like now..

"Shut up gulf, its enough" type said controlling his anger...

"But phi, he was the-" gulf was cut off by his brother yelling "i said SHUT UP" type yelled and gulf flinched at his tone...

Even other twins were surprised, mew was happy that finally he was getting taught for what he did but deep down somewhere he was guilty for gulf when he flinched and was angry at type for yelling at him
KEYWORD: deeeepp down
(Author: because we are still at second chp)

"I am sorry for my brother's behaviour. Actually he is like this since forever.. talks too much and just says what he wants to. basically he does not have filter for his mouth" type said and other two chuckled at his last line...

"So should we start again?? Hello my name is tharn and he is my twin brother mew... He is 2 minutes younger than me... Our mother is dead and we have a father (who is always busy)" he said last line in his head...

"Yeah of course.. my name is Type and he is my twin brother gulf who is 8 minutes younger than me... Our parents are dead and we live with our uncle who loves us very much" Type said but there was something he didn't know about his uncle that Gulf knows very much..

They shaked each others hand...and said "so friends?" "Of course, Friends" and laughed...

3 of them looked at Gulf but was surprised to see tears running down his beautiful face and his eyes red from crying and Type realised what he did right there..

"I am sorry baby i was-" he was cut off by gulf who sobbed and said " No, you are not sorry and don't ever talk to me. Just be with you FrIeNds" he said and ran off...

Tharn felt bad for him but other two? They felt horrible for what they did...

############$$$$$$$$############