Konjiki Kagura(Golden Festival) (All Readers and Followers Welcome)

The town of Tempest throw a feast in celebrating Charybdis's defeat. Hakuro stands with his hand on his sword, prepared to slice up a dead Megalodon from the fight.

Hakuro: Now, do it!

Rigurd & Geld: All right!

The Hobgoblin and High Orc throw the shark with all their might towards Hakuro. The Kijin fillets the dead Megalodon in two swift cuts.

Gobta: Amazing! You're the best, Master! One neatly filleted Megalodon!

Hakuro: A task simple enough to achieve before breakfast... or dinner, in this case.

Kurobe, Kaijin, and the Dwarf brothers examine the shark's scales.

Kaijin: It's so light... And so hard. I bet we could use this.

Kurobe: It'll make some nice weapons.

Dord: It could be a shield, too. Or it could even work it into some armor.

Garm: We could even make some simple accessories with it. They'd fetch a hefty price for sure.

Myrd: Mm, mm.

Gabiru and Geld clink their cups together.

Gabiru: Geld-dono, that was splendid fighting! Your courage set an example I'd like to follow!

Geld: Gabiru-dono, you were unstoppable yourself! I can't express my admiration enough!

Gabiru: Oh, no, Geld-dono!

Geld: Oh, no, Gabiru-dono!

The two share a laugh together.

Gabiru's Ally 1: You're both awesome!

Batzz: With Charybdis no longer a threat, peace returned to the city of Tempest. As an added windfall, the Demon Lord Carrion agreed to a non-aggression pact, adding furthing stability to the foundation of the Jura Tempest Federation.

Hobgoblin: Hey everyone! The Konjiki Kagura is about to start!

Everyone in the area all got themselves ready for the festival to start. Then a widescreen of Magicules appeared showing the entertainment show with the DJ being a tall, humanoid demon named Asmodai with a body-builders physique, pink skin, and silver eyes. Asmodai has pointy ears, horns on his shoulders and biceps, grey claws on his hands and feet, and a long tail. He also has numerous purple-colored markings on his body. There is a skull-shaped marking on the top of his head which extends onto his face. There are also numerous markings around his horns, and spine-patterned markings down his back. On the back of Asmodai's scalp he has dark, purple hair extending from the marking on his head.

He wears an open, yellow hoodie with orange accents and a yellow shirt with a big black X on it. Horn-shapes appear on his head as well as his body, but the horns on his head are not present when the hoodie is down. He also wears unzipped, teal jeans, and deep, violet chaps which include spiked belts that cross around his midsection. Skull decals are on his thighs and buttocks, and a skull-and-crossbones decal is on his back. His footwear consists of spiked, violet sandals, and short, silver greaves. Also included in the outfit are orange wraps on his horns and tail, and silver jewelry including hoop-earrings, a chain-necklace, four bracelets, and six rings.