Playing with Fire

Shizu and the blond haired man stare one another in the silent room. A greebn feather whizzes by the man and lands on the ground. It transforms into a green-feathered bird man.

Koenig: The great sorcerer Koenig has come to pay his respects! Leon! I will defeat you and become the Demon Lord myself! You can die with your mind at ease!

Leon: Who sent a lowly creature like you here? Still, this a fine opportunity. Your turn has come, Ifrit.

Shizu looks around nervously.

Leon: What's the matter?

Leon looks at Shizu with glowing red eyes and triggers Ifrit inside her.

Koenig: You're ignoring me?! You'll regret underestimating me!

The Ifrit-controlled Shizu faces Koenig.

Koenig: Oh, you want to die first? Very well! Go ahead and die!

Koenig swings his weapons and sends a multitude of feathers towards Shizu. A mane of fire forms arounds Shizu's head.

She raises her right arm. She releases a blast of flames that incinerates the feathers and Koenig himself.

Leon: Very interesting. What did you say you're name was?

Kid Shizu: Shizu...e.

Leon: Shizu E? As of today, you will be called Shizu.

Kid Shizu: Shizu...

--------------------

Shizu wanders the forest when she sees a girl feeding a baby monster.

Girl: Yes, of course!

Shizu gives the monster a piece of lettuce.

Kid Shizu: He's eating!

The two girls share a laugh.

Kid Shizu: So what's his name?

Girl: Monsters don't have names.

Kid Shizu: But it's sad to have no name to go by.

The baby monster lets out a whine.

Kid Shizu: See? He agress. How about Pizu?

Girl: Pizu... That sounds good! Right, Pizu?

A golden light shines brightly from Pizu and he becomes bigger.

Kid Shizu: Look! He got bigger! He got bigger!

----------------

Kid Shizu: Pirino, you know you can't take Pizu to the castle.

Pirino: It'll be fine. He's really smart!

Kid Shizu: But...

Pirino: He's really friendly with me. I'm sure they'll let him be my familiar.

Kid Shizu: You think so?

They both enter the castle with Pizu. Upon seeing Leon on the stairs, Pirino struggles to hold Pizu as he begins growling at the Demon Lord.

Pirino: It's okay... Come on, it's okay! Just calm down! Be good, now... Pizu!

Shizu's eyes suddenly glows a fiery orange color. She stands in front of Pirino.

Pirino: Shizu...

Kid Shizu: Enemy.

Five fireballs form and burst around Shizu, creating her fire mane. Then a fire vortex suddenly consumes Pirino and Pizu and incinerates both to burning embers. Leon walks away and leaves a traumatized Shizu.