The Great Clash

Batzz: We're on our way to the marshlands to sign a treaty with Lizardman chief and fight the Orc army. The ones accompany us are Benimaru, Shion, Haruko, and Soei, who's out scouting. There's also Good Boy Ace and Ranga, whom of having a bigger size for me and Rimuru to ride, with me and Ace at the front, and our Goblin Riders. We've left my son, Ejil, Rigurd and the rest to watch the village. The plan is they'll flee immediately if we lose. Also I got a new cape cloak.

Soei: Tempest-sama, a moment?

Batzz & Rimuru: Talk to us, Soei.

Soei: I've come across two groups currently engaged in battle. One of them is a personal guard to the Lizardman chief. They appear to be fighting a high-ranking Orc. What action should I take?

Rimuru: Well, I mean... We have to help them, right? Can you win?

Soei: A simple task.

Batzz: Do it. We'll be there soon.

Soei: Understood.

Rimuru: Assume battle formation. We're going to meet Soei!

Everyone: Sir!

Gobta: Let's do this!

Batzz: Ace!

Ace: Roger!

Ace, Ranga and the Tempest Wolves all pickup speed.

----------------------

By the time we get to Soei's location, we're greeted by the dead Orcs.

Gobta: Er, what? It's already over?

Benimaru: He should've left some for us...

Me and Rimuru observe the scene.

Batzz: Man. That Soei sure is skilled.

We see the shadowy Kijin holding an injured Lizardwoman in his arms.

Soei: She is gravely injured.

Rimuru: Okay.

Rimuru pours a healing potion into the Lizardwoman's mouth.

Rimuru: Don't worry. It's a healing potion.

She pours the rest into her mouth. She opens her eyes when her injuries are fully healed.

Lizardwoman: M-My injuries... I thought it was fatal. Wh-Who are you?

Batzz: Barlbatzz Dragoroyale Tempest. This is my wife, Rimuru Tempest.

Rimuru: Yo.

She gasps then bows.

Lizardwoman: I must ask a favor of you! Please save my father, the Lizardman chief, and my brother Gabiru!

Batzz: You're Gabiru's sister?