"Why would MC be mad? What happened?" I heard Solomon ask him but I didn't hear what Asmo said as their voice changed into hushed whispers.

"I'm pretty sure you're behind this, seriously? Did you lock the door or put a spell on it?" I look at Lucifer and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Ah yes, that was me, I almost forgot I put a spell on your door,"

"Well, lift it up then," I look at him, what are you waiting for?

"Don't worry, the spell would lift itself once I leave this room," he said in his way to reassure me.

"Really, Lucifer? What was even the purpose of putting it in the first place?" I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"So that people won't disturb us of course, what else?" Of course, what else Lucifer? "Who knows, maybe you would've actually gave me a show and got down on your knees, wouldn't want my brothers walking in on that and disturbing us now, don't we?" He smirks and walks towards the door.

"Fuck off Lucifer, how about you go and kneel in front of Lord Diavolo!" I give him the middle finger and he looks back just as his hand reached the doorknob.

"You know, I'm really thinking I should cut off that tongue of yours to stop you from using such foul languages and saying nonsense like that," the smile he gave me was anything but a threat and a warning. "Well, I'll leave you to my brother and Solomon then, good bye MC, oh and don't worry the whole room was made soundproof the whole time the spell was in place so nobody heard what we said earlier," he winked and opened the door.

"Fuck you Lucifer!"

"Language MC," he steps aside as he opens the door revealing a very surprised Asmo and Solomon.

"Lucifer! You were here?" Asmo exclaimed, surprised.

"Hello Asmodeus, hello Solomon, I simply had some business to talk about with MC, I'll be leaving now, excuse me." With that, he left without another glance back.

"Bastard!" I call out to him and he just replies with reminding me to mind my language. Asmo and Solomon closes the door behind them and look at me with shocked faces.

"Okay what was that all about?" Solomon was the first to speak.

"I'd rather not talk about it," I say, waving off the question. Asmo rushed to my bed and clutched my hand.

"Ooh I just know Lucifer was the one that blocked the door! Why? Did you guys do something? Ooh tell me, what did you guys do? Come on tell me!" He starts shaking my shoulder and I look at Solomon for help.

"Asmodeus, perhaps you could stop shaking MC for now? She'd get sick if at this point,"

"Aww but I want to know what MC and Lucifer did!" He pouts at Solomon.

"And I'm sure you could ask MC without shaking her plus I'm sure they did nothing and just talked, right MC?" I nod, confirming what he said.

"How can you be so sure?" Asmo squints at Solomon suspiciously.

"Because MC is on her period after all so that's a no to whatever fantasy or idea you have inside that head of yours," Solomon smiles and pulls out my dressing table chair and sat on it.

"So you mean that MC can't engage in any of those activities while she's on her period?"

"Yes and I'm not sure about female demons or angels but this applies to all human girls," Solomon explains it to Asmo.

"Aww but that's so lameeee, MC it must suck for you," he hugs me and pats my head. Welp, thanks Asmo.

"Nah, it's fine, I mean it's nothing really," I shrug.