Ok back to the recent one:

No one's Pov:

Hana: so how are we gonna start?

Renjun: Jeno just saw Aera walked at the park just now.

Hana: ok...so?

Renjun: So..We are just gonna walk and hanging out. Like relaxing you know? And now we have to make a plan to take Aera's attention.

Why is he so boyfie type, really protective. I don't know why im feeling hurt right now. Hana said to her mind.

Renjun: You get it?

All hana said is 'k'

Haechan: pls don't do lovely stuff. Im still single here.

Chenle: now don't waste time. GOO!

As chenle said that, hana and renjun went outside to start the act. While the 7Dream members was spying on them at the back.

At the park~~

Renjun's Pov:

Aera its near the children playground. Me and Hana was starting the act.

Hana: Soo what are we gonna do?

She whispered.

Me: just relax. Act like we are real..

Your Pov:

After he said that, i was blushing. I don't even know why.

Me: Lets get close to her. I have a plan

We started to get close to Aera and the guy with her. I started to act.

Me: You know Renjunnie, i have saw the cutest smile today. And its from you.

Heck, why did i say that.

Renjun was blushing and moved his face opposite of my face to hide it. I saw it. Its really really cute. Im not lying. But why is he blushing? He have a girlfriend. He puts back the act, and started to face me.

Renjun: u-uh. Im speechless. You are cute with the smile, Love you so much.

Renjun hugs me. U-uh thanks. I was froze, and don't know how to respond. I was blushing too much.

We are still in a hug, then i broke it.

Me: uhh. Everyone its watching.

Renjun: Yes. Why? Im telling the truth there.

Why is he a sudden softy here?

Aera started looking at us. she left the guy alone. And when the guy was looking at aera walking towards us, i saw who is the guy. Its Han Jisung, my ex.

Aera: RENJUN?! THE HECK?! I SAW YOU HUGGING WITH A GIRL!!

Aera looked at me with a scary face. She Pushed me and i fell on the ground. How weak. Han jisung came.

Han: BABE! Why did you push-

Han wanted to help the girl who falls, which is me. But i don't want him to help me, so i get up on my own.

Me: get away jisung, I don't need your help.

I said harshly.

Renjun: WHAT! What do you mean 'babe' to her! im HER boyfriend!

Han: THE HECK! I HAVE DATED HER A MONTH! WHEN DO U STARTED!?

Renjun: Aera! How could you?! I have loved you for weeks and days.

Aera: t-this is not true jun.

Renjun: IM DONE. NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE.

the fight was long, i couldn't do anything. i was staying all quiet beside renjun. After the fight, renjun grabbed my hands and His eyes was red while walked.We went home.

HOME~

Me: Thank you renjun for driving me home–

I couldn't finish my sentence and he already drive away. Im ok with it since he did that alot of times to me. And so, i went inside my house...

At your room••

Me: soo, i just saw my ex with aera. Han jisung. Ugh i hate him. Now that means, Aera really cheated on renjun. She is a same person, not different.

I talked to my self. Chenel came out.

Chenle: Well hello there sis! What are yoi talkin about?

Me: about Aera. I'll talk about that later. Bute nowwww, why is your name changed?

I changed the topic and really wanted to know why did he changed his name without saying anything.

Chenle: OH! I forgot since you are going out with renjun at the afternoon.

Me: okk, now gimme the reason lil bro.

Chenle: I don't know why i changed it. But that is how other people didn't recognize us. Smart?

Me: how about face? Same? Yes right?

Chenle: Im not your 'real' brother. Technically, im your adopted one.

Yes, what he said its true. Before we get chenle, i was the only child in the family. After my mom died, my dad wanted a sibling. So he went to the nursery and adopt chenle. Now chenle story is that he is abandoned by his family since he was a baby. A person saw him at a garbage aisle. He doesn't know his behind story at all.

(A/N: ok um yesterday i was busy as frick

(A/N: ok um yesterday i was busy as frick. Today was school day, I don't know i have time to do this. Yeh. I hope u enjoy reading. Oh! thank you again for reading and sorry if i did something wrong. I have seen 30+ readers...

Ambarassing mode on**

LOL BYE STAY SAFE)