Chapter idk - The Reunion

Harry was nervous. He was currently sitting in Dumbledore's office the day before his last day of school for the year.

He glanced over at Remus, who was fidgeting with his fingers.

Suddenly, the door opened and a handsome grey eyed man stepped inside.

Remus immediately got out of his seat and ran towards the man and they pulled into a hug, that if Harry was not mistaken, seemed a little to long to be a friendly hug.

After the man pulled away from Remus, he looked into Harry's emerald green eyes for a split second and then pulled him into a warm hug.

Harry flinched for a second. He certainly didn't expect a hug from a stranger or anyone to be exact.

The hug felt warm and even though he was surprised, Harry never wanted it to end.

Until the age of eleven, Harry had not engaged in affectionate physical contact. When he finally came to Hogwarts, he had received 5 second side-hugs from some and a bit of physical comfort from Remus, but this hug felt different.

It felt strangely familiar to Harry and he felt safe in this man's arm. Sirius was confused when his godson flinched at physical contact as he had loved hugs and affection as a baby.

He sensed that Harry was confused and scared for the first second of the hug and that made him want to hug the boy tighter and forever.

He had 12 years worth of affection to make up for so he certainly wasn't settling for a quick hug and a pat on the back.

After what seemed like an eternity, he pulled away and looked the boy in the face. He was almost an exact model of James in the face but he had his mother, Lily's sparkling green eyes.

Besides his face however, the boy was too small and skinny to be 13 and although James had been on the shorter side, he had a good amount of flesh on his bones.

Sirius could almost feel the boy's ribs when he was hugging him.

He smiled at the boy anyway and after a good second, his godson smiled back. "Harry, you have no idea how much I missed you."