Chapter 4- Suspicions

"Do you know me?" Harry replied confused. His hair was covering his scar.

"Shit!" He thought to himself. Harry knew that he should've asked nicely about how this man knew him but he calmed himself down and made a mental note to himself to be punished for his rude response.

But the man didn't seem to mind. " I'm your Honorary Uncle, Harry" he replied half smiling at him. "I have and honorary uncle?" He said a bit nicer this time but still confused. "Why yes Harry. I knew your father as a boy, and he made me your honorary uncle" the man replied.

"Oh " Harry said back smiling just a tiny bit. "I've heard you've been living with your aunt and uncle. I had been wondering if maybe you might like a different home for a while but I was assured that you were safe at home and enjoyed the company of your cousin. "

Harry thought for a second to the week before.

Flashback:

He had just woken up and looked at the old clock inside his cupboard. It was 6:45. Harry froze and realized the truth. Dudley left for school at 7 with Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon to work at the same time. The family expected Harry to have cleaned the entire house and make breakfast while the woke up 5 minutes before they left awaiting breakfast.

Harry raced out of the cupboard and turned on the toaster he popped in 3 slices of bread and took out the peanut butter from the pantry.

While the bread cooked he sliced bananas and broccoli as Dudley had demanded the night before. The toast popped out and Harry grabbed a plate and quickly smothered all three slices of toast with peanut butter.

He added banana slices on all three and broccoli for Dudley. He then poured hot water into the coffee machine and added the correct amount of creams and sugars. As he waited for the coffee to cool down he ran upstairs and swept and mopped the hallway at the same time. He did the same for the living room as he checked the clock. 6:42. He had three minutes to do the rest! He poured the coffee into two cups, one for Aunt Petunia and one for Uncle Vernon.

He ran the refrigerator and just as he was about to pour milk into cup for Dudley.

His stomach rumbled dangerously from almost never eating. He felt dizzy for a second until he felt his small frame drifting backwards.

Crash!

Harry slowly opened his and saw Uncle Vernon looking madly straight into his emerald green eyes. The next thing he remembered was pain. Lots of it.

End of flashback:

And then he returned to Remus's classroom. "Harry, are you okay?" "Yeah just a little tired is all" he mumbled back to the professor.

Remus knew Harry wasn't telling the full truth but didn't say anything he returned behind his desk and started grabbing textbooks to give to harry.

While his professor was retrieving the books Harry began to scratch his wrist very hard. It didn't take long for blood to draw, and Harry wiped it up with his other sleeve. What Harry didn't notice was that he missed a spot.

Remus crawled out from under his desk with the textbooks he had finally found. He stood up and glanced at Harry's upper hand.

"Harry, what's that on your hand?" He questioned. "Oh nothing professor, I just tripped. "

He said, wiping the spare blood on his robe. While he was removing the blood Remus noticed a deep wound slightly above the spot where the blood had been.

"Mhmm..would you like to go to the hospital wing?" He asked. "No, thank you professor, I'm all right." He replied as the bell rang. "Have a good day, everyone" he said looking specifically at Harry.