Hot Like Summer

It had been a hot day and the radiating heats from the parked cars are not helping. It seems that there is a luxury car show here in this dark road of Seoul.

The racers come from the elite families. They come here not for the prize but for their ego. It must be their pride which is at stake. Or maybe, this is a perfect moment to rebel against their parents.

There was a certain tension hovered in the air, especially when the two special competitors arrived. Jeon Jungkook, the son of the ambassador, arrived with his red Mustang and of course, Kim Taehyung, the son of the Prime Minister, sporting his blue Lamborghini. Taehyung heard endless chatters and he saw the race organizer with a portable microphone on his hand.

“All eyes on me guys. You have 10 minutes to prepare. Remember the prize is 23 million won. And you will have the chance to take home our pretty flag boy here!” Kim Namjoon, the council president exclaims.

Taehyung, who is currently listening to Namjoon, tightened his grip on the steering wheel when he saw that the flag boy is no other than Kim Seokjin, who is wearing the denim onesies and a leopard silk belt with a red flag on his right hand.

“What is he doing here? And what on earth that does mean he is the prize?” Taehyung frowned, feeling agitated that his precious Jinnie is part of the game.

Seokjin walks slowly towards the parked cars of the racers and the crowd are now wilding. The shy, dainty class achiever is now a sexy, luscious piece of prize. His tight onesies was hugging all the right curves of his body, showcasing his hour-glass figure which drove people crazy.

There were a total of 6 racers and Taehyung is on the last lane on the right. Seokjin talked to the drivers one by one and when he was on Jungkook’s car, Taehyung can’t help but to feel jealous.

“Show me what you got!” Jin told Jungkook and he heard them giggle.

Jin looked at Taehyung’s direction and Jin didn’t even look bothered with the situation. But instead, Jin is enjoying it.

“Hey!” Jin suddenly became shy when he was engulfed with Taehyung’s heated gaze.

“What is the meaning of this?” Taehyung sighed.

“You didn’t like my surprise?” Jin giggled and holy shit he sounded so seductive. Jin turned around and winked at Taehyung.

“I mean, you know how much I want you but why are you giving yourself to others? You’re mine. Only mine.” Taehyung groaned and he was a bit surprised when Jin moved closer and his head is already inside his car. Jin pecked his lips and he tasted like cherries. It was short and sweet.

Jin removed his silk leopard print belt and tied the silk on the steering wheel.

“I know you will win this race. You need to win so that you can have me.” Jin winked and moved away to stunned Taehyung and went to the center of the road to prepare.

Taehyung was so furious now.

Taehyung needs to win the race.

No one can touch his JInnie.

There was a sudden rush of adrenaline inside him and when Taehyung pressed down his foot on the gas pedal, he was instantly addicted to it. He set the headlight on high beam and the sound of the engine is music to his ears. He saw Jin raised both of his hands with race flags and when Jin flew it down, that’s their signal that the race has begun.

Taehyung stomps on the gas pedal and now he’s already flying down the road. He seems effortless trying to get past the others. But after a while, Taehyung saw the red mustang off to his left and he saw Jungkook smirking at him.