Bacon and eggs❤️‍🔥

SMUT WARNING
Read with caution ig lol.
Have fun reading, feel free to give me more ship ideas.
Here we go......

Kora POV:
Me and mako have been dating for a few months now, because of all the violence mako moved in so he could protect me even though I am perfectly capable of protecting myself,but whatever he is My bf so I'm happy he lives with me.
I'm cooking him his favourite meal right now, I don't usually cook, to busy doing avatar 'stuff' but today I wanted to treat him so I'm making him bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Third person POV:
Kora is standing next to the counter, chopping away and some spring onions and tomatoes. Mako walks in from the bathroom,he just had a shower and the heat made hot steam escape from his body, kora started blushing at the sight of him as his towel was hanging very low ,exposing his carved body, abs and his muscly groin. "Morning mako" said kora with a cheeky smile, "what's this ?" Said mako , he was impressed with koras cooking skills. He noticed she was wearing a silk robe..... 'hopefully with nothing on underneath ' he thought. He walked behind her as she was still chopping away and grabbed her hips then moved his hands around her body so he gave her a hug from behind. Kora got butterfly's and gave mako a kiss on the cheek while blushing ferociously.
Warning(gets a bit more intense)
Makos member started making itself known to mako. Mako slowly fondled with the koras robe strings trying to undo her robe. Kora quickly realised what he was trying to do "hey!!!!! Mako haha what are you doing?!" She said while giggling under her breath. "Shhhhh just be patient " he replied whilw finally getting her robe undone. The silk robe fell softly to the floor. "Bingo " said mako with a cheeky grin. Kora was aroused by this and moved all the vegetables to the side and swivelled around so her nakedness faced him. Mako looked at kora up and down admiring her tanned boobs and perfect curves. His member grew more desperate looking at this beautiful women. "Is it ok if I.....treat you darling?" Said mako, asking for her consent. "Ofc lover boy" said kora as she blushed even more than before.
He grabbed her bare ass and placed her on the bench top. They started passionately kissing eachother and mako started massaging koras boobs aswell. Kora loved the feeling of makos hands in her boobs so she sighed heavily while they were kissing. Mako took this and started planting hickies down koras neck and jaw. He started sucking on koras boobs leaving little marks and then pinched her nipples. "Omg ah-" Kora whispered under her breath. "Don't be shy Kora" mako said as he very slowly moved his hand to her pussy "fuck-mako" kora said a little bit louder than before. He started stroking koras folds while still giving her little kisses on her boobs and neck. He finally inserted one finger into her snd she jolted at the sensation "mako!!!!" She shouted . She felt her body pulsating in the most pleasurable way. Mako started pumping his finger in and out fast. He didn't want to mess around. "Ah-ah-omg yes-" said kora, she could feel herself getting closer to climax . He added another finger which caused kora to go crazy."ONG MAKOO UR AMAZING" she shouted "shut up or you won't get what you want" said mako intimidatingly. "S-sorry mako" said kora inbetween loud moans. He started going faster and kora couldn't handle waiting any more "mako I-I want you, AGHHHH oh,In m-me" she paused for a second "please" he finally took his soaking fingers out and licked them. He then gave kora and passionate kiss. Mako slowly un zipped his trousers, exposing his member, it jumped at its release and koras eyes lit up, it was huge. She could feel herself being drawn towards it just at the sight. Mako stroked his elongated length and lined it up with her opening. "You sure about this kora?" He said "yes mako,please" , with that he slowly entered koras pussy , going slow trying not to hurt her . "Ah,oh-omg" she said . Mako stayed there for a few second making sure kora had adjusted to his length. She nodded for him to go and he started thrusting at a steady pace going as deep as he could. "OH MAKO" she screamed. She has never felt so good ever. She wanted more of him. "Faster" she said under her breath and he heard her. With that command mako went as fast as he could. Pounding his member through her pussy and carving a tunnel. She could feel his hitting her g-spot "YES THERE MAKO RIGHT THERE" she screamed and grunted . Mako kept hitting that spot over And over causing kora to tip over. Mako placed his hands on her shoulders to keep kora sitting up as he could see she was close to cumming. "I'm close. M-mako" she blurted out in between loud moans and shouts. "Let it go darling" he said . He could feel her walls tighten around him snd it drove him overboard. They both cummed at the same time "mako,that was amazing, you felt so good-" kora said in a tired voice "your so fucking hot kora, we should do this again" he said with a wink. They hopped in the shower together to wash off and then made breakfast together.

931 words!!!! Yayyyy
I'm going to try write 'new stuff' for the next ship, idk how that will go but bare with me-
Anyways hope you enjoyed it :D
Stay safe-
-R.D