He ended up wiping his lips off with a paper towel and began talking again. "1. That was so gross and tingly. 2. You're just an insanely hot idiot, that's why I stare."

"I'm not an idiot- I do look good tho, don't I." You turned to the mirror and started posing.

"Yeah yeah, I'm just boosting your ego. Now finish this last corner so we can do something else." He told you while he snickered at the faces you were making. You grabbed the bowl, scooping up the remains and putting the last bit on his face. You pushed him back to get off the counter, and you both studied yourselves in the mirror. "Pictures." You turned to him confused, "We're taking pictures."

And that's exactly what you did, took pictures. He pulled his phone out from his pocket, and went to the camera. "First pose, what do you want to do." You contemplated for a second then went right into your iconic pose, middle finger with a straight face. Eren stood behind you and rested his arm on your head while resembling your same pose. The next pose your arms were around Eren's neck, and your legs wrapped around his waist. His hands started off on your thighs but somehow managed to make their way to your ass; you both stuck out your tongues so they were centimeters away from touching, and closed your eyes, as the shutter for the camera went off.

After taking the first two pictures you guys couldn't stop. You took all kinds of pictures varying from funny, serious, blurry, rockstar, facebook mom and more. Together there was at least a total of 70 pictures on his phone, maybe more.

Once you both took off the face masks and finished collecting yourselves you dragged Eren into your sitting area. "Let's go, we've been in the bathroom all night." You both sat on the couch, Eren laying his head in your lap with his legs hung over the side, while your fingers combed through his hair. The both of you sat there just enjoying each other's presence, scrolling through your phones.

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
Mold - Lunar Vacation
───────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►
𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

This must've been when Eren got bored, "Alexa play 'Mold' by Lunar Vacation" Eren shouted as he rolled off the couch, hitting the floor with a thump. "That wasn't very smart." He said rubbing his hip, still laying on the ground. He sat there for a good minute and you just watched him lay there. He suddenly shot up, startling you and held out a hand.

You hesitantly took his hand as he pulled you up and brought you into him, his arms enclosed around yours. "Damn, you have good taste in music. Not better than me of course, but still." You smirked.

Eren spun you out, causing you to almost slip. "I could've told you that a million years ago. I know my stuff babe, and I definitely have better taste than you."

"Yeah okay, I'll believe it when I hear it. I'm sure I know way more than you. Plus who's the one always getting the aux..." You shook your head and Eren stopped what he was doing.

"I'll take you up on that, let's go to the record store on Saturday." You nodded, agreeing to what he said. He picked you up and carried you bridal style, then spun you once again "Good."

"Now put me down before you try and kill me again."

"Now why would I go and kill you y/n, you know I love being around you." He smiled.

Your face got heated, and you continued to dance around. "That, and you won't be able to get this coochie boochie slurp slurp if I'm dead." You covered your mouth to keep yourself from laughing, but Eren's laugh caught you off guard and you both fell to the floor dying uncontrollably. The truth was you enjoyed being around Eren as well, his company made you happy, when you were with him you never had to put on a front.