"I don't know maybe go talk to Leo," Ricky thinks.

"I don't think that would be a good idea to comfort him, but go ahead it may help a little bit and you could possibly get him to confess," George laughs a bit at his own joke.

"Yes just maybe," Ricky chuckles. Amy rolls her eyes.

"Can we go or are we going to sit here and talk about talking to him when we could be talking to him?" Amy asks walking away with anger in her voice.

"She is just on her period," George whispers under his breath. Amy turns her head back around and shots daggers at her father.

"Yea just maybe," Ricky tells him back. Amy scoffs and walks away."Okay well guess we will be back later bye,"

"Good luck," George calls back at him as Ricky walks out the door to see an angry Amy in the car. He takes a deep breath before opening the door of the car.

"You ready?" Ricky asks her.

"Ready," Amy answers as they look at each other sitting in the cars. Ricky smiles at her and starts up the car and pulls out of the driveway.

A large house comes into view. Amy takes a quick sneak peek at the driveway to see Ben's car gone. Ricky pulls the car gently onto the Boykewich's driveway. Ricky unbunkles his seat belt while breathing fast. "Ready?" Amy asks him this time. He looks at her with a smirk on his face.

"Ready," he repeats grabbing onto Amy's hand. Amy opens her door and Ricky opens his and they join hands when they meet up in front of the vehicle. They walk up the pathway to the house in rhythm. Amy counted each cobblestone piece she stepped on pulling her mind away from what was about to go down.

"I'm nervous," Amy whispers under her breath.

"Me too," Ricky answers pulling her a but closer as they got closer to the door. Amys heartbeat increased even more when Ricky pushed the small circle next to the door making a small noise inside the house. There is a small noise followed by a groan.

"I'm coming," a loud voice boomed from inside of the house. A man comes into view as he opens the white door.

"Hi Mr. Boykewich," Amy let's out looking at the very familiar man.

"Well hello Amy and Ricky what brings you here?" He asks opening the door a bit to let them in. "Come in please,"

Amy and Ricky step into the house and look around the newly cleaned house from top to bottom."Take a seat anywhere," Amy finds the comfortable leather couch sitting in the corner of the giant living rroom and takes a seat with Ricky next to her. Leo sits across them taking a seat in a red chair. "So you didn't exactly tell me why you guys are here," Leo reminds them.

Ricky clears his throat. "Well we can over here to ask you something important and possibly tell you something important too," Ricky tells him. A concerned look comes across Leo's face.

"What's going on?" Leo asks him.

"Well okay, so it all started when Amy only remembered certain people and you are one since Amy did just greet you," Ricky points out.

"Okay and?" Leo says making sure you goes on to explain what was going on with Amy.

"Okay well she kept having a flashbacks about things and it made us want to ask this question," Ricky breaths.

"What's the question?" Leo asks.

"Do you own a jet black car?" Ricky asks him playing with his fingers nervously waiting for an answer. Leo chuckles a bit. Amy starts laughing nervously too.