"Great plan JJ." Diana teases him.

"Shut up... we just got to think... where is the closet form of land that isn't at the top of that cliff?" JJ says mainly to himself.

"Wait I've been skinny dipping here before." Diana says breathlessly as she recognizes the area around her.

"Skinny dipping with who?" JJ asks her curiously.

"We are near the bone yard." Diana says softly.

"Who we're you skinny dipping with?" JJ asks her sharply.

"If you swim around this cliff we should end up at the bone yard." Diana says completely ignoring what JJ is saying to her.

"Okay..." JJ says as he starts slowly swimming with Diana still latched onto him.

Diana started coughing again causing JJs eyes to widen.

"Can you not die?" JJ asks her sarcastically.

He starts patting her back as if she was a child he was trying to make burp.

"Are you burping me?" Diana asks him in disbelief.

"What am I supposed to do?" JJ yells hysterically.

Diana started laughing making her coughing only worse. She clung onto JJs chest as he continued to try and get them to shore.

"I can swim.. it will go a lot faster." Diana says as she takes a deep breath.

"No... you are practically hacking up your lung right now so you are not swimming." JJ tells her sharply.

Diana sighs in annoyance as she feels JJs hand on her waist. She felt butterflies in her stomach but immediately took her mind off of how close she was to him and focused on the fact that they needed to not die in that moment.

"Who did you go skinny dipping with because I sure as hell would have remembered if I went with you?" JJ asks her in a jealous tone.

"You're still asking about that?" Diana asks him playfully.

"I just wanna know if next time I'll be the person you go with." JJ says flirtatiously.

"I went with a group of people... mainly girls." Diana tells him sharply.

"Next time I bet you'll be dying to go with me." JJ says in a cocky tone.

"After all this is over I hope to never see you again. You only want to go skinny dipping with me so you can see me naked." Diana huffs angrily.

"That's kinda the whole point." JJ says in a seductive tone.

Diana wanted to hit him but he was currently swimming her to shore so she didn't want to piss him off.

"Plus I know you're just dying to see me naked." JJ says in a cocky tone.

"As if... Id rather drown then see you naked." Diana says sharply.

"Okay." JJ replies in a carefree tone.

Diana feels JJ let go of her unexpectedly causing her to start kicking her legs aggressively to keep her body afloat.