𝓐 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓓𝓾𝓻𝓱𝓪𝓶

Sherlock pov.

"The train to Durham is leaving in a few minutes," yelled an unfamiliar voice through the crowd of the London train station. It was barely audible due to the tumult that was around me.

I threw my cigarette on the floor and trampled it with my shoes. Then I went on to platform 2, full of anticipation for upcoming events. So, I got on the train, sat at a seat near a window and looked out of it.

Due to the already exhausting journey to the train station, I was a little bit tired and exhausted. When I closed my eyes then, I saw Liam's sugar-sweet smile and his soft blond hair along with his shimmering scarlet eyes. Thats why I'm on my way to Durham - to see his smile again.

I've missed Liam so much over the past few weeks that I've almost gone crazy and also yelled at John. He then recommended to visit William and I took the chance.

When I opened my eyes again, I jumped up because the doors of the train were opening and I was already at the Durham station. I ran off the train as fast as I could and headed straight to the university. I didnt know exactly where Liam lives, because the last time I was here, we met at the university. Since I had specifically selected a weekday, I went straight in the direction where I remembered the university.

As soon as I arrived, I saw the campus with the students who were just lying on the meadow and studying. Just like the day when I snuck into Liam's class the last time only to get 0 points in his test. Oh man ... that this also had to happen to me with Liam is pathetic.

Similar to last time, I followed a student who was talking to a friend about his class and walked into a classroom. Liam was nowhere to be seen, but he'll probably just come a little later. So, I sat in the back row and tried to be as inconspicuous as possible.

Ding Dong.

Hmm, even though the doorbell rang, nobody was in the hall yet. If he wouldnt come back now, it would be really sad. There will surely be an explanation for this.

Next came a Liam stumbling through the door who seemed to be completely out of breath. "Sorry. I didn't hear the bell he said, taking a breath after every second word. "Ok we can start the lecture now" He tried to walk to the blackboard, but stumbled AGAIN over chalk on the way.

"Oh dear, the third time today and the seventh time in the week. Impressive when you consider that it is only Tuesday I heard a boy laughing to the left in front of me. What is that supposed to mean?

"I should really forbid Albert from paying you to count my stumbles" He looked at the boy with a tired smile. "After all, I am your professor and not the subject of entertainment" he continued in a harsh tone, but after a while a warm smile formed on his pale pink lips.

"Will we continue with the lesson when it is convenient? Good"

With that he started a very interesting lecture, but I hardly understood anything. Natural sciences are more my field. After the far too long hour was over and everyone left the room, I snuck up behind Liam, who was wiping the blackboard clean.

"Boo"

The sound of a falling sponge was all audible, as it was otherwise very quiet in the room.

"Mr. Holmes! What are you doing here?" "Just visiting a friend of mine I said with an innocent grin on my lips. "Oh, and who is that, if I may ask?" He plays the innocent! I can do that too, but I think I'll win this game.

"Oh well. He is handsome and has beautiful ruby eyes. In addition, he has a lot of brains hidden under his fluffy blond hair, which he likes to use to carry out certain criminal activities "

"Sounds like an interesting friend you have there" With these words he came closer to me and put his arms around my neck, which surprised me. Otherwise, I'm always the one who seeks his closeness.

"However, I also know that he absolutely loves me and that he would love to spend his lunch break with me. So, what do you think of the idea? "

"Sounds like a great plan, Sherly" Then I put my lips on his tender, soft lips and kissed him timidly. "Where did the wild Sherly go? The Sherly who visited me last time, didn't want to let go of my body"

"That Sherly is still there, of course, but unfortunately we're here in a university and there are students in the corridor. Aside from that-"

More words were interrupted by another kiss. This one was more demanding and I feel like I could no longer be so cautious. When Liam then let his hands slide down my upper body, I could hold it back no longer and press his back against the board behind him. I kissed him with my tongue and the world was suddenly beautiful again.

As beautiful as it can only be with my Liam.

A/N:

Ok so this is my first fanfiction and so I am pretty scared of publishing, but I decided to do it anyway. I hope, you liked it and I am sorry for the mistakes I probably made :) Also I want to thank you for reading and have a great day ;3

PS: Wattpad kind of destroyed my drawing because it only accepts pictures with only a few pixels and my drawing had way more pixels than allowed so Im kind of sad about it, but life goes on I guess

Also when you want the drawing in a good quality just ask me, but idk why anyone would like to have it buuuuut who cares XD i just wanna give you the opportunity

~1010 words

~29.08.2021