✗ 5

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 10𝒕𝒉9:27 𝒑𝒎𝑬𝒏𝒐𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 10𝒕𝒉
9:27 𝒑𝒎
𝑬𝒏𝒐𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝒀/𝑵-

Standing outside of the brightly lit up gas station, me and my friends beginning to get impatient for the arrival of Connie and his so called 'friends' to show up. Earlier, he had texted Tamera to let us know where to meet up, making sure to add in the directions to wear a bathing suit.

There were bound to be at least half attractive guys there since Connie, himself, is attractive and he gives off the vibe that he doesn't hang with ugly guys. Because of this, I made sure to wear my cute bathing suit, a darker blue bikini with cute glimmering jewels on them. I threw some baggy jeans that wrapped tight around my hips, but were loose everywhere else, and some dark blue and white dunks I had packed.

I also put on a blue beanie to match with the blue bikini and grabbed my 'across the chest' black bag. I looked in the mirror before nodding in approval of myself and grabbing a small cylinder bottle the length of my finger off of the top of my suitcase.

Pouring some of the scented oil onto my wrist, I rubbed the both of my wrists together before wiping both of them on my neck. Hopefully there aren't any bugs or anything. I hoped, choosing to use body oil instead of perfume.

Now, here at the Enoc gas station, me and my friends sighing as the minutes go by, waiting for some guys who wanted to hang with us. Something none of us should ever be doing. All of us heard motorcycles rumbling in the distance, but paid no attention to it, only waiting to see the familiar face of Connie.

"Where the hell are they?" Hitch asked as Sasha agreed with her and the rest of us only shrugged our shoulders, all of us just as clueless as the other.

A split second later, we watched as what looked like a group of people coming down the street in jet black motorcycles, most shiny and polished , one being dull and smooth looking.

The seven motorcycles pulled up and stopped in front of the seven of us girls. Me looking at each motorcycle to examine the 'friends' Connie brought with him, but failing to recognize any of them, especially with having their helmet on.

Connie was the first to put the kick stand on his motorcycle as he snatched off his helmet and hopped off of the bike, walking over to us to give his greetings.

"Ladies! You all look beautiful!" He said, his eyes peering at all of us as the guys behind him took off their helmets, some of them holding it in their hands, some placing the helmet in their laps, and the others hanging it on the handle of the motor bike.

We all greeted Connie by either dabbing him up or giving him a harmless side hug, Tamera going in with a couple kisses to his cheek as she wrapped her arms around his lightly clothed torso and the two looked over at us.