🖤Chapter 33🖤

Začít od začátku

She smiles softly and nods her head.

The mood doesn't feel as bad as it did earlier, everyone gets distracted in conversation.

~♡~

Everyone finished eating and Mason had done the dishes.

I walked outside to get some fresh air.

I noticed the chill air and crossed my arms together, it wasn't this cold earlier.

I looked up at the sky, noticing the stars that speckled out in the dark sky.

My mind replayed the stuff that's happened tonight, everyone has had their own problems.

I should have known there was something going on with Cover.

I let out a short sigh of frustration.

I felt something fall over both of my shoulders, a jacket.

I turned seeing Soyer standing there. "It's cold out here" he says staring at me.

I nodded at him "Thanks".

"Delaney, what's wrong? Why where you crying earlier" he asks, although he didn't really seem to be asking.

I looked down at the ground "I found out about Cover.." I mumbled quietly, but I'm sure he heard.

He pushed a strand of my curly hair behind my ear and then pushed my head up with his hand. "I'm sorry she didn't tell you sooner, But everything is okay now... Mr. Jefferson killed himself and he can't hurt her anymore" he said staring into my eyes with an emphatic look.

"I also know... That Mason is the one who killed him" I say and his eyebrows scrunch together.

"Delaney.. how much did you find out?"

"A lot... The rape, Mr.Jefferson, and... The mafia thing" I say, getting quieter at the end.

His jaw clenched together and his hand dropped from my face "Did Mason tell you this?" he asks sternly.

"Well not exactly...., I overheard his conversation with Cover" I mumbled.

His hands curled into fists, making the veins in his arms pop out.

"S-soyer- your hands" I say reaching for his fist, his nails where squeezed so tightly into his skin it pierced his skin.

his hands loosened as I held his hand "You have to be carfu-"

"Delaney, you know you can't tell anyone right?" he says and I look up at him, making eye contact.

"Well of course I know that..." I said quietly.

I would be lying if I said the way i veiw him hasn't changed. Its changed a lot but i still have feelings for him.

It's hard to explain though.. I obviously know he's done bad things but I just don't want to leave him... He's done so much for me.

"I think it's time I drive you home" he says, breaking the silence.

"Can I go get Cover? I'm sure she's getting tired and wants Mason to drive her home." I ask him

He nods and I turn to walk back into the house.

I walked into the kitchen and I see Mason and Cover putting up the clean dishes.

"Cover" I called out, walking over to her. "Soyer is gonna drive me home, I think you should head home too".

"I think you're right.. Mason? Can you drive me back to my place?" She asked him.

He puts up the last dish "Yeah, sure".

"We'll get going soon" Cover says, giving me a small hug and I smile.

I turned around and began walking but pause to look back at her "Can we talk about what happened tomorrow?" I ask her.

"Definitely" she says with a smile as I finally leave.

When I walk outside I see Soyer has ready started the car, so I get in and he starts the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hello guys :^)
The book is almost finished :"0. As much as I do love this book I'm also excited to be done with it! I've also started working on a new book but I don't plan on posting any chapters until I'm done with this book, but I have posted the cast I selected for the characters so if you're interested you can go look at the ones I selected:).