Chapter 1: The Book.

Before The Prologue Occurs:

Molly wakes up. She gets up out of bed and takes her glasses from the desk, situated next to her bed and popped them on.

She gets changed into her old-looking, navy and cotton school uniform that she despises! She runs down to her older sister, Jessica who is in the kitchen, and sits down at the kitchen bench.

"Morning Jessica,"  she says enthusiastically. Molly is a morning person, everyone says. She always gets excited and hysterical in the mornings.

Her sister, Jessica has blonde, curly hair. Although, Molly prefers it straight, in a ponytail. Jessica's eyes are as blue as the ocean.

"Morning, Molls," which she calls Molly. "What would you like for your breakfast?," She continued her usual chat in the mornings. "Just the usual, please." Molly replied. Jessica takes the box of her favourite cereal, Corn Flakes and pours them into the bowl, followed by milk. Yummy. Molly thinks to herself, while using a spoon to eat the goodness. "Thanks." Molly kindly gestures. "Anything for my lil' sister" She replies, with a pat on Molly's head.

Molly goes back upstairs to quickly brush her teeth, snatches her bag from the floor and leaves the house after a see ya' to Jessica. Molly took off on her walk to school, her long blonde hair flowing in the breeze.

While she walks, she gets nervous to walk back into the school gates. Maths is my first class, ugh. She thinks. She hates Maths with a passion. But she likes to pass and learn, so she tries her best.

She enters the big, silver gate of her school, and walks over to her friend Max. "Hi, Morning." She says to Max. "Morning." He quickly replies. "Maths, huh?" He continues. "I know." She says and sighs. Ring, ring, ring. The bell already? Molly quickly walks in the building, and sits in the back of the classroom. She wasn't listening and just looks out the windows all steamed up, due to condensation.

The class was becoming to an end. The bell rings for the next class, but Molly didn't have a class at that time and neither did Max, so they decided to walk over to the library. They loved books. They always read a book at the back of the class, whenever they could.

"I'll go this way." Molly says while walking down the aisle with a sign titled Horror Books. Her favourite! She loves anything related to Horror! Once, she even had a Horror book marathon. As Max walks into his favourite aisle called Fantasy & Young Adults, Molly looks for the right book to take. She picks up a red-tinted book, and leaves it placed in her arms, while she looks for some more.

One book, in the middle of the shelves, took her attention. She placed the other book in her hand on the floor and picks up this book instead. The Tales of the Creeper of Connecticut. Connecticut being her hometown. She flicks through the pages. But as soon as she goes to the end pages, they were all blank. That's odd. She thinks, suspiciously.

As she leaves the book in her hands, the lights start to flicker continuously. The librarian, and the other people with no classes at the time started to slowly vanish into thin air. What the fuck is happening? She thinks, with a scare.

Something started to growl, a creepy long arm with big hands and long nails covered the book shelf opposite her. She starts to run, breathing fast. Dead end. She looks up to this creature in front of her. The creature slowly starts to duck towards her... then he puts his long nails into her heart area. She screams really loudly. "HELP!" She shouts.

"Yes, dear? What's wrong?" The old librarian said with caution. "O-oh nothing, I'm sorry." She says, then runs out of the library, before she leaves she checks for Max, but he wasn't there, like he vanished. Out of the school, and back to her house. Shocked, she forgot to put the book back, but she brings it anyways.

She runs into her house and slams the door shut. Jessica comes to her from the kitchen. "Why are you home so early? You should be in school, Molly." She says, with fear, acknowledging Molly out of breath. "Uhm... we had a half day, we were sent home early. Please..." She says, while walking up the stairs. "...Don't come into my room for the rest of the day." She quickly runs the remainder of the stairs, and into her room. She throws the book onto her bed.

She flicks through the pages again. She noticed something that wasn't there before. Chapter 2: Molly Byrne. "What the hell?!" She says.

The words now in the book were what exactly happened to her earlier.