Rocky makes a mental note and then returns to the conversation. "Now, what is the first trail?"

"I will take it easy on you. A simple two-lap race against the fastest demon in the underworld." Lucifer says as he snaps his fingers and a flaming shadow horse appears.

" Lucifer says as he snaps his fingers and a flaming shadow horse appears

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Rocky claps his hands together once. "I have a perfect idea then!"

Lucifer shrugs. "I don't care. This is not one on one, so throw everything you want at this!"

343 snaps his finger as the other SCPs join them.

"Oh, Thank God!" Drake says with a happy sigh.

"Having a rough ride?!" 953 asks jokingly.

Drake falls backwards onto the floor and stretches out. "PLEASE, don't mention the word 'ride'! I am so raw right now!"

"Wow! TMI, Drake!" Iris rebuts.

"I am seriously glad no kids are around!" Cain comments.

682 glares at Lucifer. "Are you begging to die today?!"

Lucifer glares back at him. "Conduct yourself with some class, reptile. Just because your uglier than a pile of shit doesn't mean you have to act like it!"

"YOU FUCKING WORM!!" 682 roars.

049 makes an effort to calm 682 down, but he simply walks away.

"Have fun with your bullshit!! Next time you mouth off to me I will swallow you whole!" 682 snaps back.

"Don't choke!" Lucifer says with a wave of his hand.

Abel marvels at the flaming horse. "What a magnificent stead!"

Rocky taps 096 on the side of his arm. "Ready to put your speed to the test, buddy?!"

096 looks at the horse and nods seriously.

"I want in on this too!" Abel replies happily.

"Brother.. all due respect, you are a sprinter, not a marathon runner." Cain rebuts.

Abel hops in place. "It just sounds like a good time!"

Iris chuckles. "Let him run off some energy, Cain. At least he will sleep well!"

"Then it is settled, Valcron verses 096 and Abel!" Lucifer exclaims happily. "This will be two full laps around the world!"

953 sits down. "Yeah.. I am too full for a run like that.."

"JEEZ! I am glad I didn't decide to run!" Rocky exclaims in surprise.

"Right?! I could never accomplish that!" Iris comments.

"The trials will only get harder as we progress. So be ready, your talents may yet be very useful." 343 whispers as the competitors line up and the gym disappears leaving an open field.