Our date 2

Minju pov

Laying on top of Chaewon made Minju feel shy, as they looked into the eyes of each other, Chaewon bites her lower lip as she looks into the shimmering eyes of Minju- the next moment Minju proceeds to slowly move her head towards Chaewon's face, closing the gap between them, till the point their noses were touching.

(A/N): yes lol this is different from the previous chapter (you can think of the past chapter as being a fake trailer to the next episode with some misleading stuff)

Chaewon pov

Omg, what is she doing I'm not liking this. I then pushed Minju away in awkwardness and took a few steps back from her while shyly peeking at her face. I saw Minju's face getting a little red so to break the awkwardness I ran up to her and teased her. We both ran around the park chasing each other and genuinely had fun together, I could tell from her eyes she's falling for me.

Minju pov

"ehh why did she push me away" doesn't she like me?. I guess playing the quick game doesn't work huh? questioned Minju towards herself. Maybe I need a new plan a changeup should make things a little interesting. 

They both went on to enjoy their picnic, It was around 6pm when they both had to go their ways but I told Chaewon that I'll walk her home. As we both walked on the path and closely approaching the bus stop i held her shoulder back and mustered up the courage to ask for her phone number, the bus had already arrived and was about to leave and chaewon was in a hurry to get on becoz the next bus comes in an hour. She told me the words "I'm sorry Minju I'll have to get going lets meet tomorrow at school" and ran for the bus. 

The next morning at school the first thing i did was to search for Kim Chaewon but to my surprise, she was with another girl they were both linking arms they looked like the perfect couple i approached Chaewon and from the distance heard whispers saying words like 

"oh they look so good together", "their our new school couple", "their so perfect" 

what seemed to be an easy mission (F3 made a bet to seduce chaewon) just got harder...

To be continued

a/n: sorry guys if this chapter felt a bit weird its been so long since i wrote fanfics that I've lost my touch to it. I've been writing more novels-like books recently so I've gotten more used to that writing style and now coming back to this style its a bit hard to adapt TT. Hope you guys really enjoy this chapter and also stream Eunbi's new cb!!!