『Agatsuma Zenitsu X Reader』

'Aight, SukiSuki-Daisuki. Here it is. Don't mind the happy ending pls :-D

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Title: Blondie
Genre: Angst 🤡
(Note: Dang... I don't know why but it turned out to be in a modern A. U.)

"Damn it blondie... I'm not supposed to feel like this, am I?" you muttered to yourself, looking at a couple hanging out together, not far from where you currently are.

You smiled to yourself, wiping some stupid tears that were now on your cheeks. You looked at the sky, preventing more tears to escape.

"I thought you liked me..." you muttered, walking away from the park. "Damn it... It just hurts too much and I know that I don't even have the privilege of being jealous like this."

"You were never mine but, I just wished I was yours. Stupid me for ever thinking about such things." you continued, kicking an unfortunate pebbled on the sidewalk.

You laughed quietly to yourself while still keeping on wiping your cheeks. You know fully well that what you're doing is humiliating in front of the public but you couldn't care less.

You huffed to yourself, before looking straight ahead. You walked casually, as casual as a crying lady can. You didn't mind the confused stares of the people.

You thought hard about what had recently happened, about how he said that you're the most important one for him.

About the time both of you used to go to some cafe and have a mini date together.

About how caring he was.

About how he used to adore you so much.

Heck, he'd always say that he loves you.

It was all a fucking lie.

〔Please don't think of the meme plsss-〕

It all started when the new student, Kamado Nezuko had transferred to the school. On the first day, you caught Zenitsu blushing and giving her compliments everytime he'd see her.

You didn't think much of it.

On the third day, he said that he couldn't go out with you that afternoon because he had to do a project with his classmate.

He'd always do his projects with you. But not that time.

On the sixth day, he seemed to forgot about you.

Soon after that, the communication between the both of you got shattered into little pieces.

Bullies started.

And he was never there anymore.

Life got even more miserable when you see him and Nezuko together almost every second. You wanted to talk to him but he always use excuses to avoid talking to you.

'But he always talks to her.

He's always there for her.

But not for you. Not now, not ever. So stop assuming he still cares for you cause the truth is he doesn't.'

You nodded to yourself, ramming in that piece of information in your brain. You were right after all.

You went to the cafe both of you used to hangout together, tired from all the crying. You wiped your now red cheeks again before entering the store.

You ordered what you wanted, went to your usual seat and completely ignored the people. You slouched in your seat, clearly not in the mood for giving a single care in the world.

'I'm such an idiot...'