Bee: He knocked on the door, and I wouldn't open. He started yelling and screaming so I ran upstairs, next thing I know he busted down the door. I ran upstairs and ran into my closet until Prince came.

Roc: Damn..

Prince: I wanted to kill the sn of a bitch.

Me: I would too.

Bee: I had to stop him. He would've been arrested and I refuse to have this baby without him.

Prince: He ran..Bee wouldn't even let me catch him.

Bre: Wow..that must have been so scary,

Prince: It was all my fault, I knew she shouldn't have been alone.

Bee: Babe, don't blame yourself. You didn't know that was gonna happen.

Nique: Yea Prince, you can't keep blaming yourself for all of this. That's what he wants. He wants you to suffer the gulit.

Bre: Do you know what it is he wants?

Prince: Every time he calls he said I killed his brother and I'm gonna pay.

Roc: We gotta find this nigga, soon.

Bre: No! You guys could get killed!

Bee: I can't lose you Prince..

Prince: I have to do something! Sure, leaving is gonna help but it's only a matter of time before they find me again. 

Roc: These people are watching our every move. They're probably watching us now.

Nique: Are you serious?! Can they hear us?

Prince: No...but they're watching us. 

Me: I think we should all leave.

Nique: I can't go anywhere! I have to watch those kids.

Bee: WHat about Shekinah?

Nique: HEELL NO! 

Me: If we leave thos ekids with Shekinah, when we get back, they'll all be cursing and everything!

Bee: Do we have another choice?

Prince: Not really.

Bee: Ok then! Shekinah it is!

Nique: I guess so..

Bre: Should we tell Ray?

Me: Where is Ray? I haven't seen him in forever. I just asumed he was with his girl.

Bre: He's in Mexico.

Everybody: MEXICO?!?!

Bre: Yea...he's on a vacation with his family.

Bee: How do you know?

Bre: He called me.

Me: Why he ain't tell us?

Bre: I don't know..

Roc: I'll call him tomorrow. Tonight we can all start packing. Then tomorrow morning, we'll go to Shekinah's.

Nique: I can't believe yall want to leave those kids with Shekinah.

Roc: Bae, do we have another choice? Precious is on her vacation, remember? And your Mamaw, we should really give her a break. 

Bre: Aww look at Roc caring..

Roc: Shut up..

Nurse: *walks in* The doctor ran some test and the baby is fine you're just having some eraly contractions.

Bee: Thank you.

Nurse: Your welcome the doctor said everything was done early and you can leave tonight. *leaves*

Bee: Yaay! I can go...home.

Prince: Don't even worry about it babe. I can go back there and get your stuff for you.

Bee: Thank you. Well let's go! I'm ready!

Nique: Slow down Bahja!!

Me: Take it easy.

Bee: I'm fine! *walks out the room*

Bre: She was already dressed and everything! 

Everybody: *laughs*

PLEASE READ, VOTE, AND COMMENT!! THANKS, LOVE YA!