I Know What You Did

2 DAYS LATER

-At the show-

Niques POV 

After Our performance we went back stage and chilled. When it was Time for the boys to perform I went back out there to wish Roc good luck. I was in the corner the whole time watching their performance. After they finished, him and Prince were talking. Then, Roc came up to me.

Roc: We have to get everybody, and get out of here now.

Me: What? Why? Baby what's wrong??

Roc: I'll explain later, but now we dn't have time let's go!

Me: I'm gonna go get the girls.

Roc: Ok. I love you Zonnique.

Me: I love you too.

Roc: Ok now go! Run!!

I ran back to the girls and told them what happend. They pretty much had the same reaction I did. We all went back to where the boys were. Prince was standing looking like he just saw a ghost.

Prince POV

They're here. They saw me. I was standing there when I noticed someone was standing behind me. As I tried to turn around they walked up behind me.

???: You're gonna pay for what you did.

I quickly turned around and he was gone. 

Bee: Baby are you ok? What's going on? You look like you just saw I ghost!!

That was because I did.

Me: Bahja we have to go! Now!!! 

I grabbed her hand, and told everybody we had to leave. We got on the bus and drove to our hotel.

Throughout the whole ride there, the girls kept asking about what was going on. I wouldn't answer them. Eventually they just got quiet. When we gt back to hotel Bahja dragged me into her room and slammed the door.

Bee: WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!

Prince: Sit down.

Bee: What?

Me: Sit down. Then I'll tell you what happend.

Bee: Fine *sits down on the bed*

Me: *Sits down next her* When we were there, me and Roc saw someone.

Bee: So? I see people everyday and I don't act like we're about to be killed.

Me: Me and Roc used to be associated with some people. Bad people. And one night, something happend. 

Bee: Something like what?

Me: *Flash Back* 

???: Where is she?!

Me: I don't know, okay!

???: I'm gonna ask you this one more time. Where..is..she?

Next thing I know, I heard a gun shot. Then he fell to the ground. I sat there on the ground, staring at him, dead. 

*Flash Back ends*

Bee: Baby..you look scared to death. What happend to you?

Me:......

Bee: Baby it's ok. You don't have to talk about it anymore. Come here. *Hugs him*

Me: *Holds onto her and squeezez her tight* I just wanna go to bed. 

Bee: You want to sleep in here tonight? 

Me: Sure. 

That Night I went to sleep holding Bahja the Whole time. 

Rocs POV

That night, I explained everything to the Nique, Bre, Prod, and Ray. Me and Prince were the only ones who knew about this. Prod and Ray knew a little about what happend, but never the whole story. 

Prods POV

Wow, I can't believe this. Roc and Prince, they-they...I can't even admit it!

Me: This is some scary sh-t! No wonder you never wanted to tell us.

Ray: Yeah..I knew you was from the hood but damn. The thought that you actually went through that! 

Roc: It's fine. We just now have to make sure that everybody is safe. And we can't tell ANYONE about this. Especially T, and Wo. 

Bre: But they can hel-(GCO)

Roc: No they can't. They can't help us. Nobody can. 

Me: But maybe if we just-(GCO)

Roc: NO! No! Nobody can help us!

Nique: Baby please..just calm down.

Me: Yea man, she's right. I think it would be best if we all just went to sleep, goet some good rest, and talk abut all this in the morning.

Everybody except: I agree.

Roc: Fine. But tonight, I want everyone sleeping in 1 room. 

Everyone: Ok.

Nique: Well Bee and Prince are in her room so we might as well jus go there.

Bre: How do we know they ain't in there trying to get some alone time?

Roc: They're not. After tonight, I know Prince doesn't want to be alone.

End of POV

TBC......

Please Comment and Vote!!! Thanks!