I REALLY CARE FOR YOU !!

" Shit! In all this hassle , I even didn't bring anything to eat .. Let's go for instant noodles today also.. The rate at which I am eating instant noodles these days , I should get a commission from them " As Dicey was preparing to cook , his phone rang , " Oh Hi Ralph ! You won't believe what happened today .. I was even going to call you "Dicey was going to complete his talk when Ralph interrupted him.
" Listen to me first ! I have sent you a photo , just look at it .. Isn't that you ?? Why the fuck i don't know that my best friend and Tris ,  are  a thing ? Like do i deserve to know after the whole world knows about it ? Is that my place in your life " Dicey couldn't understand a word Ralph was saying ,
"I'll call u later Ralph "he hung up on ralph  and quickly checked his phone . Well , it was the photo of Dicey and that masked guy with the title 'SION GROUP'S TRIS SPOTTED WITH  HIS LOVER IN AN ALLEY '  . By looking at the title of the article ,  Dicey could not believe his eyes .. His mind went blank .. It was because his face was partly visible and those who know him can easily identify him . He was in deep distress  and was unable to comprehend the what to do next when it suddenly struck  his mind " The Contact Card " Dicey searched for the card  which was given to him by that man in the alley .. He finally got a hold of it  and  quickly dialed the number.
" Hello , who's this ?? . The  guy on the other side asked .
" This is Dicey . The guy you met in the alley . The guy whose photo is with your boss for no fucking reason . Look , i know i am not as popular as Tris but still man , a bunch of people know me , what I am going to say to them , to my parents ?? I haven't even come out of the closet yet but it feels like I had to go hide in Mariana Trench now .. Do something about this shit .. I know you guys know a lot of things , please do something about it ." Although Dicey had anxiety issues but this incident shot his panic to peak levels ..
" Calm down bro , it's more of a problem for Tris than you .We 'll try our best to manage this problem ." He hung up on dicey.
A couple of hours passed . Dicey had switched off his phone and was lying on his bed . He had a train of thoughts running down his mind and he was trying his best to calm himself down .. Just then the door bell rang .
Dicey was in dilemma about opening the door but anyways he decided to open it ..
It was raining quite heavily outside . May be he didn't realise it because of the storm inside his mind and heart ..
That masked guy was standing in front of him , but this time he was without a mask , by seeing him it seemed like that the Apollo has himself blessed this guy with his own beauty . But either his beauty or charm can not make up for the for the hurt he had caused Dicey ..
By looking at his eyes , Dicey recognised him in a second , those eyes have the same expression of worry , panic and care in them as they had when Tris saw Dicey had hurt his arm .
"What do you want ??" Dicey asked with tears in his eyes ..