Chapter 3

Author's Note:

Hey!

This chapter has some Clexa, so if you don't ship it please don't hate

So yeah,

If you want to get updates on this story follow me on twitter: @NoTaylorHate13

Enjoy!

Give me feedback please

--------------

Abby jumped from her bed and ran outside, still in her PJs. She almost ran into Marcus on her way there.

"What's going on?"she asked

"I don't know, I ran straight here to make sure you were safe."

They both got outside and saw a young girl,on her knees crying, her messy straight brown hair covering her face. She was pointing at something on the fence.

A body. The body was a girl covered with blood, her hands were attached to the fence with tight,large, metal string.She looked like she was crucified. Abby ran to the young girl who was crying while Marcus went to the body.

"Are you hurt?" She asked the girl.

"No, I'm fine." She wiped the tears off of her face.

"What happened?" Abby bent down to the girl and hugged her. At first, the girl stiffened then she relaxed.

" I was walking around because I couldn't sleep and I saw something on the fence--it was her.I--- thought whoever did this was gonna attack me too." She finished.

"What's your name?" Abby asked.

"Lillya."

" Well, Lillya, I will personally make sure you are always feel safe."

"Lillya!" Someone yelled and ran toward them.

"Mom!' Lillya scrambled to her feet and ran to her mom.

The woman looked at Abby and nodded as if to say thank you, while hugging her daughter.This made her think of Clarke and how much she missed her.Someone tapped her shoulder and she turned around.

"There was a message on the body. It said 'you killed them all, the same thing will happen to you all.'" Marcus explained.

"Killed? Who is this girl?"

"Well, her face is barely recognizable but she appears to be a mountain girl."

A crows of people had started to form. They were all murmuring to each other.

"Well this is the end of the dream.Now we're back in the real world." Abby sighed.

"Dreams always end." Marcus took her hand as they walked to stand in front of the body.

"Okay everybody, I know you are all shocked and scared, but we've got this under control and everything will be back to normal faster than you think."Marcus yelled

"Who did this to us?" Someone from the crowd yelled

"Grounders of course."exclaimed someone else.

" How do we know they wont do it again?!" screamed another person.

"Grounders DID NOT do this, we have an alliance with them. They are nice people, you cannot blame them just because you are afraid." Abby answered.

Suddenly, Abby saw a horse in front of the gate.Lexa was on it and next to her was Clarke. Before Abby could react, she saw Bellamy run to there and open it.

"There they are! It's their fault!"Someone yelled again.

Abby and Marcus ran to gate and got outside before it closed again.

"We have gotten the same message as you did. My people are afraid."explained Lexa.

"So are ours, we have not told them about the message because it will just cause more panic." said Marcus.

"Do you have any idea who did this?" Clarke asked,finally speaking up.

"No more than you." Abby answered.

"Clarke, where have you been? Bellamy interrupted,worry all over his face.

"I stayed with the grounders for a few days." Her face was expressionless.

"Oh."was all he said.

"Anyways, we need to talk about how we're going to handle this." Lexa flashed a death look at Bellamy,who looked confused.

"Right, we'll go wherever you want us to go." Abby held Marcus's hand tighter, and he squished it lightly as if to show his approval.

Abby looked at Bellamy, and pointed to the camp with her chin, as if to say "go back in"

He was about to argue when Marcus cut in.

"Get back in, its okay, we'll be fine without you."

He walked back inside,angrily while Abby and Marcus began their journey, falling Lexa and Clarke back to the grounders camp.

------------

Author's Note:

Yeah, this chapter was very intense.

Sorry about that.I watched Pretty Little Liars yesterday, and my favorite character got hurt so I took out my anger in my writing and I apologize.

LOVE TO YOU ALL MY UNICORNS,

ROXXYYYY