{ good ol crack fic pt7 }

(3rd person)
As teruteru slowly opened his eyes, he saw a face he never thought he would see again.
Nagito komoeada. Teruteru was so shocked, he had no idea what to say.
"What-Huh-Where-How-" teruteru stuttered, trying to calm down.
"Ah,your finally awake." Nagito said, rather calm.
"B-but- we ejected you!,how are you alive?!" Teruteru said confused, "Well,As I was getting ejected into the sun,I got hit with a plane and went on an trip to Hawaii!,so that took a few days to get back home." Nagito said.
"B-but- you turned into caprissuns!" "Oh Nah man I just dropped them out of my jacket" nagito replied to teruteru.
"Also,What happend?" "Oh,Right. You were hit with the magic school bus, luckily I had gone to that 711 to get a slushy, so I saw you and call 911" "Well, Thank you.." teruteru said, guilt in his voice. "How long have I been out?..I gotta meet with someone..b-but- I can't remember right now" teruteru asked,
"Oh,a month." Teruteru was shocked,. A while month went by when it only felt like a few hours?..
{Time skip brought to you by Hinas donuts}

After a 2 days, teruteru was allowed to leave the hospital and go home. As he rode his unicycle to his palace, he saw that it had been completely ruined, the curtains were torn up, the walls were cracked, and the whole place was dusty. This couldn't be right, Wouldn't teruterus butler waluigi clean up while he was away?, Teruteru called out waluigis name, but couldn't find him. Then he went into the kitchen, and found a note, from waluigi.
"Dear mr.hanamura, no one can find you, And I can't just sit here waiting for you anymore, I have a wife and kids, and a career to think about. Even though I care about you dearly, I just can't wait for you. It's been ////////////(scratched out) So I'm going to buy a house in Oregon, and start a new life.
Your butler, waluigi ≤3"

(TBC)

(A/n: 🌺salutations I am back, I know that break want very long at all but it did help alot, I hope you all have a wonderful day and stay swag 🌺