𝐶ℎ𝑝.1: 𝙒𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚

Start from the beginning

                          ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

I woke up to Dean shaking me, I sat up and rubbed my eyes before looking at dean.

"What?" I asked him.

"Come on, sleeping beauty. We gotta go if we're going to Jericho. I packed everything and Eddie's in the car, waiting for you." Dean stated before backing up so I can get my boots on.

"Alright." I said as I got ready. Dean and I walked out of the room towards baby, I chuckled as I saw Eddie dancing in the back. I open the passenger door and heard Led Zeppelin playing making me shake my head.

"Let's get this show on the road." Dean said as he pulled out of the motel.

                          ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

After many food and bathroom breaks, we were finally in California. Eddie was asleep and I was looking at the window when I saw a Stanford collage sign making me look at dean with confusion.

"Dean, this isn't Jericho. Why are we at Stanford?" I asked him.

"To get Sam." He stated as he looked at me before looking back. He parked baby before hopping out the door. I hastily took my seat belt off before exiting out of the car. I rushed in front of Dean and pushed him back towards baby.

"You didn't tell me we were coming to pick up Sam." I stated as I stood in front of him.

"I didn't?" He sarcastically said before trying to move around me which made me stop him.

"Why are we here? Sam got out of the hunting life. He has a good life dean, he's happy here." I told him. He rolled his eyes before looking at me.

"That's why I didn't tell you in the first place because I knew you would stop me." Dean stated.

"Look i miss him too but that doesn't give you the right to barge into his life unexpectedly and get him back into hunting." I told him.

"Look I don't have time for this." He huffed before walking around me. I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back before pushing him into the back of baby. He let out a grunt before trying to wriggle out of my hold which made me twist his arm further.

"You know under different circumstances, I would be so turned on right now." Dean said.

"Shut up. Give me one good fucking reason why I should let you go." I snapped.

"Because I'll ask nicely." He retorted making me twist a little more.

"Ow. Okay. Okay." He let out a sigh before telling me the truth.
"Elle, he's my little brother. I miss him. I haven't seen him in four years and haven't talked to him in two. I want us back together as a whole family when we eventually find my dad. And you know the more the merrier."

That made me look at him with a soft look which made me let go of him as I crossed my arms. He stood straight and rolled his right arm to get the feeling back.

"Okay, go. But if he says no than that's it. You come back and we'll find John ourselves." I told him. He looked at me for a moment before nodding his head and went to the side of the building.

"Dumbass." I said under my breath as I watched him climb to a window that I'm certain was sam's room. I walked back to the car and slid in my seat. I sighed as I closed my eyes.

"Mommy." Eddie drowsily said making me open my eyes and turn towards him.

"Hey, bubba. How'd you sleep?" I asked him with a smile. He climbed over and sat on my lap.