"So you got your ring ready". I took my engagement ring out of my pocket to show her, I asked Wheein and Hyejin to purposely throw the bouquet to her, I know Wheein will be able to do that since we had training...don't forget we use to be agents too.

"Hopefully all goes well".

"Don't worry, we told our guests the plan already".

Solar POV
"You look beautiful Wheein, how does it feel to finally marry the person you love the most" She have been my best friend for 5 years already...we had talk about her getting married to Hyejin and me being the bridesmaid and how she will be mine if I get married.

"Thank you best bridesmaid in the world aka my best friend, I can't wait to be yours when you and Moonbyul get married". We hugged each other and I helped her with her hair, she looks extra fabulous today...of course she have to she is the bride.

"But it was funny, the both of you knelt down at the same time". Even I was shocked at first, Moonbyul and I just exchanged gaze and figure out we helped our best friend.

"I still remember the words when she propose to me...Jung Wheein...in this lifetime and the next one, I want to be yours and you to be mine".

"It's like a drama isn't it...now get ready, you will be walking down in 15 minutes".

Hwasa POV
This is it, I'm getting married to Wheein...she is going to become Ahn-Jung Wheein in just another few moments.

The door open revealing the most gorgeous lady I've laid eyes on, she walked towards me with a smile and the bouquet on her hand like a beautiful fairy.

"Y-You look beautiful". I can't believe this, I'm really marrying her.

"You say that to me all the time, when are you going to let me tell you that you are really gorgeous in this suit".

"I love you so much Wheein".

("Now everybody, we are here today to blah blah marriage and this that love and I now pronounce you wife and wife, you may kiss the bride".)

"I'm throwing the bouquet everybody". I gave Moonbyul a look to get ready first before letting Wheein know that she can throw it, the bouquet obviously landed on Yongsun.

"I didn't think it will land in my arm, Wheein you did this on purpose didn't you"

"Bestie look behind".

Moonbyul POV
She turned her head around and almost dropped the bouquet but smiled at me, I was holding a small jewellery box and I slowly knelt down, opening it and showing off the beautiful diamond.

"B-Byul...I—"

"I will be the one talking babe, you know...I realise just how lucky I am to find you, you've always been the sunshine brightening up my life...I couldn't imagine how life will be...well I did have the feeling for 6 years...but it's impossible to think just how terrible my life will be without you...so...will you like to be my sun forever"

"You didn't have to ask me at all, I will always be your sun and you will always be my moon". I really teared up after she said that, I took her hand and slip the ring to her finger and got up kissing her, I love her and will never let go off her ever again.