Waking up to a southern accent

(CW Daydream Smut NSFW/ mild voyeurism)

When Octavius came to, he saw the blonde curly head of a rancher standing over him, with the hardened leather cowboy hat held tightly to his chest.

"Well she-oot you scared me half to death there. Thought I'd saved you and had ya die o' fright right after."

Octavius was in no hurry to sit and chat. If his face got any hotter he'd probably set his whole uniform alight.

"Thank you, ah- I never learned your name-"

"Jedediah. And you?"

"My name is Octavius, son of- oh never mind. Just Octavius."

"Well the pleasure is all mine. If I hadn't a been here you'd be a big plastic stain on the ground"

He let out a big laugh.

"Hold on, " Octavius cut in
"Why were you outside of Rome?"

Now it was Jed's turn to have pink cheeks.

"Well i- I was jus'-"

"Were you spying on us? Are you an enemy of the empire?? "

"What! No! I was just-"

"Then why??"

"My god, ain't that just the way. I jus' wanted... To meet you. 'S all."

"Ah. Well. I have to go now."

"Hey now-"

But Octavius was already climbing back up to his exhibit.

Jedediah (somewhat disappointedly) mounted his horse again, when he noticed something on the ground. It was Octavius' helmet, Adorned with a somewhat ragged red plume.

He scooped up the helmet and put it in his saddlebag. He'd be back, whether Octavius liked it or not.

-
-
-
-
-

After a long night, Octavius wanted nothing more than to curl up in his quarters and fall asleep, but he was restless.

His helm was gone. It wasn't the thing itself, it was where he had left it.
Now the only impression that the cowboy had of him was of a forgetful, clumsy, flustered mess.
Needless to say, that wasn't exactly how he'd hoped to introduce himself.

He was up until the light of day froze him in place. He had been thinking about the events of the day relentlessly, and he reasoned that his lack of sleep was causing his mind to wander as his thoughts began to skew.

'Wow, Jed was strong to catch a grown man out of a sheer drop'

'I wonder if he trains for all that muscle. No, he just works on that railroad all day.'

His mind was flooded with images of jedediah, sweaty and scantily clad, lifting one of those big sledge hammers- my god was he hot.
Wait. Hold on. What was he thinking. As if he could afford to indulge in those thoughts. Not now. At the peak of his military influence.
No. Perhaps in a few years. Or, maybe never. Just as that thought crossed his mind, the daylight passed through a nearby window and froze him into place.
Larry would surely be blamed for the strange foreignity in his toga.
:
:
:
:
:
Bright (or rather dark) and early Jedediah was out, roaming on his horse through the mountainous halls of the museum, halfway hoping to see him. He waited there for a time, hoping to catch sight of the soldier, but after a few minutes he dismounted below the Roman's exhibit, placing his hat over his eyes to rest. He knew he would not be disturbed in the exhibits hallway, as Larry had more pressing matters to attend to.
His daydream began in his hometown. Octavius was there, dressed in his chiton, with his armor gone. Octavius wordlessly grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the bustling town, leading him behind some boulders at the outskirts.
"Octavius why-" but octavius quieted him with a finger to the cowboy's lips. He replaced his finger with his own lips. Pulling him into a deep kiss, pushing his tongue into the cowboy's mouth.
Outside the daydream, Jedediah's hand crept down to his fly, unzipping it and revealing the bulge that had been concealed by the leather chaps.
He was imagining that octavius had reached for his crotch, gently rubbing the bulge over his pants. Octavius kneeled down, pulling out Jedediah's cock.
Jedediah pulled out his own -real- cock and began to stroke it. Using his pre cum as a lubricant. He stroke it faster, imagining octavius using his mouth on the cowboy's throbbing erection.
Jedediah was so enveloped in his daydream and touching himself that he failed to check for unwanted audiences.
High above him, in the Roman exhibit, was a very interested soldier, Octavius, peering down at him, cranking his neck over the edge to catch a glimpse.
He was trying very hard not to indulge the quickly growing erection under his tunic.
He was entranced by the image of the cowboy, stroking himself off in perceived solitude.
Jedediah let out a loud moan
"Nnh, Octavius!"
The Roman was snapped out of his stupor, letting out a flustered gasp.
The cowboy whipped around, spotting the soldier as he fell back into his exhibit. It was then that Jedediah jumped up, righted himself and rode off in a flustered huff. He felt a red hot blush creep over his cheeks, he swore to himself under his breath
"Idiot. God damn idiot."
He hauled himself back into his exhibit, shrugging off the questions from the other construction workers. "Hey man, where have you been? "
"Nowhere."
"Damn! What's got your panties in a twist Jed?"
"Who wants to know? Buzz off!"
He scampered back to his tent in a daze. He felt tears welling in his eyes. He prayed for dawn to come quickly so he could sleep it off.
:
:
:
:
OCTAVIUS' POV

When octavius woke up, his mind was immediately preoccupied with thoughts of the dashing cowboy. He even went so far as to call off the days activities just to have time to think.
"Well I hope to see him soon. I need my helm, after all. "
He justified to himself.
It was then that he heard the familiar clip of horse hooves on the museum's tile floor. His heart began to pump. He half wondered if he should "fall" from the exhibit once again just to see him.
He crept to the far wall of the exhibit and looked down upon the man, who had placed his hat over his eyes.
Octavius was halfway greatful that he had the opportunity to admire the young man from afar.
He traced his eyes down the southerner's body until he noticed the form growing in his pants.
Octavius struggled not to stare at it, not to daydream about it. Not to imagine what it might feel like when-
But just then, Jedediah undid his pants.
Octavius sat stunned, watching the man. He felt the blood rush down into his groin.  He watched as Jedediah pulled out his cock and began to jerk off. Octavius was completely wrapped up in it. It was big. It had to be at least 8 or 9 inches.
The head of his cock was dripping.
Just then, Jedediah moaned. Octavius was thrown off. The cowboy had moaned his name. The gravely voice, the southern drawl, all of it.. It brought a gasp from Octavius' lips.
Uh oh.
He knew he had fucked up, but it was too late now.
The men made a brief eye contact, and though it lasted half a second, it felt like hours.
They had both been caught.