"Ya did good. Plus, the son of a bitch fuckin' deserved it... So quit sulkin' over a fucker whom, quite frankly, wouldn't give a fuck less if you were to end up taking a dirt nap six feet fuckin' under."

~

You pulled into the parking lot of the motel you had just found, parking underneath an overgrown tree that blocked out any light close enough to shine upon the vehicle.

You stepped out, The doll in your arm as you walked towards the building.
Your steps grew closer to the entrance, watching as a young man, looking to be around your age made his way out. He stopped as he noticed you approaching, his eyes landing on the doll you were carrying.

Your paths eventually crossed as you finally walked up to the building. You gave him a weak smile and a quick nod before your hand reached the handle of the glass door, pushing it open before you were stopped.

"Hey, sorry to bother you but, that wouldn't happen to be a good guy doll, would it?" the man questioned, causing you to tear your hand away from the steel handle, turning around to face him as you looked down at Chucky to read the bright red words plastered on his blue overalls, finding it hard to make out what they said because of how tainted and torn the fabric was, stained with dried blood and stitched sloppily. You inhaled sharply at this, nervousness and fear washing over you as you hoped the man didn't notice the crimson stains, afraid he would grow suspicious, as any normal person would, seeing a children's toy covered in blood.

"Uh, yeah, it is." You replied, eyes moving up to meet his as you studied his facial features and the expression he held as he observed the toy. It made you anxious, watching him silently stare at the doll, questioning his thought process, wondering what the next sentence he was going to speak would be.

"Sick!! I thought it was! What's up with all those scars and blood though? I haven't seen another model like it before."

You gulped at his question, biting the inside of your cheek as you tried to contemplate a proper answer that would throw off any growing suspiciouns he possibly had.

"It's a limited edition. Custom made for Halloween." You answered, watching as he nodded in realization, looking as if he believed what you had just told him to be completely true.

"Awesome!! Does it still have it's batteries in? What's your name, little guy?" Your eyebrow cocked as you watched him crouch down to be on eye level with Chucky, his enthusiastic expression confusing you even more as you silently questioned this guy's sanity, wondering what he honestly expected out of the doll other than silence, confused if there was something about Chucky you hadn't realized. The young male noticed this, chuckling slightly, his shallow laughter coming out to sound more confused as he stood up in his regular position once again.

"oh, uh, they're supposed to respond-"

"Hi, I'm Chucky! And I'm your friend til the end! Hidey ho! Hahaha!"

A child like voice eerily cut him off, erupting from the doll you held close to you as you jumped slightly in surprise, not knowing that Chucky was capable of doing that. As if him going into doll mode wasn't unsettling enough on its own.

Your eyes moved back up to look at the man in front of you, curious to see what his reaction would be.

"Haha cool! Are you planning on selling it? I'm willing to pay." The man suddenly offered, sounding genuinely interested in purchasing the doll from you. It made you cock an eyebrow. You almost forgot at times, that not everybody around you knew that Chucky was alive, though it would've been way more easier that way. You knew how much he hated being carried, and you couldn't really say that you enjoyed carrying him all that much either.