ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙑𝙨 𝙔/𝙣

Start from the beginning

The air vibrated, but no sound can be heard, this confused the curse, suddenly he fell.

His body shook, '何? 何が起こっていますか?!(What? What's happening?!)'
His body felt like sharp knives piercing through him.

"AHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed in pain, his body exploded, leaving his head. His ears are bleeding from the sudden attack.

Y/n stepped on his head, she revealed her left eye to him, "So, who sent you? Seems like someone what's to kill me?"

His eyes vibrated, "Shit! I'm not telling!" Y/n sighed, "Hurry!" He closed his eyes accepting his fate, "Just kill me already!"

Y/n hummed, his head exploded, Y/n put the fold back down. "Hmm..." She walked away, "All done!"

She warped away.

———

Baji and Chifuyu ate at a restaurant, they seem to have a conversation, "Yo! Keisuke-Chan, Chifuyu-Chan!!"

They looked to the right, "Y/n-Chan! Konichiwa!" She smiled, they had a blush on their face.

"Ne, any good happened?" Baji shrugged, "Nothing, just excited to fight tomorrow!"

Chifuyu sighed, "Hm, nothing special." He ate, Y/n nodded, "Ah! So, the festival is the fight...."

Baji hummed, "Not coming?" Y/n sighed, "A lot of stuff I have to do, so might not."

Chifuyu nodded, "Better for you not to come. It's dangerous for girls." Y/n raised a brow, "Say that to a girl who can't fight, I'm stronger than all of you gangs combine."

Chifuyu sighed, "Yeah yeah..." He didn't believe her, she never seen fighting so how can he believe her.

Y/n got up and left without a word, her phone buzzed, "Moshi Moshi.."

Her eyes widened, "Huh?"

———

"..." Satoru scratches his nape as he kneeled in front of Y/n.

Y/n glared at him for a false alarm, "申し訳ありませんが、二度とそれはしません。(Sorry, I won't do that again.)" He said, Yuji stared.

"Uhh... Yo?" Y/n looked at him and smiled, "Yahoo! Yuji-Chan! Gojo Y/n! Nice to meet you!"

Yuji looked confused, "Eh? Gojo?" It shocked him, "EH?!!! Gojo?! Your sister? Wife?"

Y/n hummed, "Sister, younger sister but older than you." Yuji awed, his type is tall women with big ass. Y/n has that.

"Um! Konichiwa! Gojo-San!" He bowed, Y/n smiled, "Hai hai... So, why am I here?"

Satoru stood up quickly, "Hahaha!!! That.... I don't know!" Y/n sighed, "Well, I'm leaving. Have fun!"

"Wait!" Y/n warped away, Satoru sulked, "I wanna have a sibling time!" Yuji blushed, "Ass!"

"OI!! DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT MY SISTER, YUJI!!!" Satoru screamed, Yuji screeched.

"申し訳ありません!!!(I'M SORRY!!)" Yuji screeched out.

———

Y/n hummed as her sunglasses tilted a little, "Oya? Oya Oya?" A lanky guy with a cigarette walked in the bakery with the tan glasses male.

Y/n shrugged and walked in, "Konichiwa, Gojo-San! The usual?" Y/n nodded, "Hai!"

They smiled and walked away, Y/n always goes here so easy to memorize the order of a usual customer.