The Infinity War Begins

Start from the beginning

"Ever wished life was this...quiet?" Wanda asked him.

"Of course, I do." He quickly replied, squeezing her hand a little tighter. "I wish we didn't have to jump countries every week or month."

Wanda squeezed back as they saw a lone figure who seemed all too familiar to them, a tall, Caucasian man in a baggy fur coat, loose cargo pants, and white shoes. What caught the couple's attention was the glowing stone on his forehead.

"Vision?" Jake's eyes widened, remembering his fight with the android in the airport

"Good evening." He greeted.

"What are you doing here?" Wanda asked.

"Just wanted to see you two...and I need your help." Vision sighed.

Jake's left eyebrow raised slightly. "Nightmares?"

"It's more than that, Jake. Something's comi-"

Vision couldn't complete what he said as he screamed in agony with a blade sticking out of him from behind, much to Jake and Wanda's horror.

"VISION!" Wanda screamed.

The two could only look on as a gray-skinned humanoid lifted Vision up with his blade, the pain forcing him back into his true form, and threw him to the side. The humanoid turned to Jake and Wanda, who took battle stances, but something strong blasted them from behind, sending them flying in separate directions.

While Wanda landed in the nearby restaurant, Jake crashed against an empty car, its alarm set off by the impact.

With an audible groan followed by a roar of frustration, both from himself and Zadkiel, Jake transformed.

The gray alien was now joined by a feminine alien with a similar polearm and blue warpaint and he was about to jam his weapon onto the Mind Stone in Vision's head when a plume of hellfire forced them away

The gray alien was now joined by a feminine alien with a similar polearm and blue warpaint and he was about to jam his weapon onto the Mind Stone in Vision's head when a plume of hellfire forced them away. They turned to see an angry Ghost Rider charge towards them with a pair of extra-long wrenches he pulled from the trunk of the ruined car, now burning with hellfire. (Imagine the ones used in the Furious 7 parking garage fight, but on fire)