zillos(synopsis)

(This drawing doesn't belong to me

(This drawing doesn't belong to me.its belong to their rightfull owner.i got it from pinterest.thank you to the artist who draw this)

Katsuki was cuddling with shoto while scrolling news in his phone.

then he saw the thing that caught his attention.
It was one of Al Might's fans who asked "if you could go back to the past to do one thing, what would you like to do?"

Katsuki also asked this to Shoto who was hugging him.

Shoto then smiled contently while looking at katsuki
"I just want to say one thing to my past self"
"The most extraordinary thing you (little shoto) ever did was run away from home"

"pfftt what the hell,its so stupid"bakugo laughs

Shoto smiled more gently at Bakugo "yes because I was able to meet you at the beginning of my life"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my lovely reader
This is my second story hehe
Guilty ( ̄ヘ ̄;)

Im sorry about my first story(mine + yours = ours)is not updated until now because im veryyyyy busy with school work,im really sorry.BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THIS STORY(MINE +  YOURS = OURS)IS DROPED.(REMEMBER NOT DROPED)

I PROMISE TO TELL YOU IF I EVER DROPED MY STORY!!!!!

And i make this second story' with my friend shiahzw
( Shiahzw )

We make this story together and she upload this story in Indonesian and i am in English

Bacause i like to make the story in English.

Okeyyy remember this story is mine and my friend.i don't copy other people story's.