When he saw one of the photos, Cheng Jin said, "This is... a group photo of their family of three?" He quickly confirmed it because he saw Lu Tao who was several sizes younger, and he looked very similar to his current husband. Of a man.

When he saw Xiao Lu Tao's face clearly, Cheng Jin couldn't help but said, "So cute!"

Lu Tao in the photo is really cute. He looks only six or seven years old. His eyes are a little rounder than now. He has a hairstyle that makes his face rounder. Shorts with straps and black leather shoes give him a very cute look. With breath, Cheng Jin couldn't wait to kiss the photo directly.

After looking at Xiao Lu Tao for a long time, Cheng Jin's eyes fell on the faces of the two adults. This was a little surprised, "Lu Tao's mother... is also a'new female'?"

Grandmother said: "Yes, more than that, he is not a member of the Empire planet yet."

"Huh?" Cheng Jin was completely surprised this time. Residents of the empire planet can of course marry residents of other planets, but after marriage, it is not the other person who can become a person here. Very complicated procedures and money are required. If the standard is not met, even if the child is born, it is Unable to "naturalize", even children need certain standards to enter life on the empire planet.

It can be said that the people on this planet are the "nobles" and "upper class" of all mankind, so the living conditions are very strict. Even now, even if the birth rate is declining year by year, they are unwilling to lower the talent introduction plan. And the standard of living conditions.

And most of the humans on the empire planet also claim to be superior, so few people choose to intermarry with the inhabitants of other planets, although there are many high-ranking officials and nobles who raise lovers outside.

Cheng Jin said: "Isn't it naturalized in the end?"

"No, our family does not have enough money and power. They took a dangerous job in order to save up their contribution value, and then never came back." The mother tongue is not sad, only the eyes show the deceased son. Nostalgia with his partner, "As compensation, Xiaotao has the right of permanent residence here. Before, he and his mother were only allowed to stay here for half a year in a year."

"It turned out to be like this..." Cheng Jin felt unspeakably distressed, especially when he saw Xiao Lu Tao in the photo when he was being held by his parents, the corner of his mouth was smiling. His mother went early, but he is loved by his father, loved by his elder brother, and coupled with the huge wealth of the family, it can be said that he has not suffered much, but Lu Tao...

When Cheng Jin's tears were about to come out, his grandmother said, "Let's go."

"Okay... I, I will push you." Cheng Jin pushed his grandmother out, then gently closed the door, then looked at the room next to him curiously, and couldn't help asking: "It's Lu Tao inside... Your room?"

"Yes, but without his permission, I can't let you in."

"Ah, it's okay." Cheng Jin endured the loss in his heart and pushed his grandmother forward. After half a circle, they finally arrived at the grandmother's workshop. The door here was not locked either. Cheng Jin was still standing at the door, and was shocked by the decorations inside. "A lot of books..."

It looks like a five-meter-high house, with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves full of books. On the large desk, there were many small instruments, all of which made Cheng Jin wonder what they were doing. He didn't dare to touch those things, so he only dared to look with his eyes, and then he was ashamed to find that he couldn't even read the covers of many books.

Grandma seemed to see what he was thinking, and said lightly: "You don't have to feel ashamed. You haven't even graduated from high school. It's normal that you don't understand."

Cheng Jin said with a guilty conscience: "I...I am too stupid..."

Grandma didn’t ridicule him too much, she just said, “I’ve been repairing some ancient books recently. I think you might be a little interested in one of them, so I copied a copy. Would you like to do it?” She said, already from the shelf. Pulled out a book, Chao Cheng Jin handed it over.

Cheng Jin was surprised and delighted, and took the book over respectfully, still in disbelief, "Grandma, really...for me?"

"Well, if you are not interested, you don't have to take it."

"Interested and interested! Absolutely interested!" Cheng Jin didn't know what the content of the book was. Because it was a photocopy, the cover was blank, but he planned to confess it even if it was a heavenly book, and tried to dig through the contents. Content, after all, this is the only gift his grandmother gave him.

But when he opened the book, he was immediately attracted by the content inside, and his eyes lit up, with sincere joy in his tone, "This is...the woolen pattern?"

"Well, I got it from the remains of a certain planet. I restored it. The original has been sent to the museum for protection. I asked if the copy could be passed on. I thought of you." The grandmother looked calm, "You are not Like knitting? Can you understand?"

Cheng Jin nodded fiercely, "Understand! Wow, this kind of knitting is the kind of knitting that I didn't learn last time on Rizhao Planet! This is also so beautiful... so great..." Cheng Jin was more surprised as he watched. He didn't like reading before. , But since he was forced to work, he has gone from "I work hard to make money to sew clothes" to "I want to sew more beautiful clothes". For knitting, he has started his own Research and innovation.

It can be said that this gift from his grandmother was simply delivered to his heart.

Seeing his happy appearance, the old lady showed a smile in her eyes, but she was quickly replaced by seriousness. She said, "Then take it back, and I should continue working."

"Ah, okay, okay." Cheng Jin held the book in his arms and bowed again to thank you, "Thank you." He looked at the old lady in front of him, feeling parting feelings in his heart, "Then pay attention to your body and exercise. Be moderate too, and I hope you can resume walking as soon as possible."

"knew."

"I'm leaving."

[BL] Divorce Application जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें