In the Dead of the Night

As the group settled into the house, the news crew was outside broadcasting the pandemic. The newswoman stood in front of the lights and camera. “The so-called “killing pandemic” that’s been going around all over the world continues to spread very rapidly. It seems that the government agencies of many countries, including our own, have no solution to the problem, and many of them have started to fall apart.” In the background a dog was seen barking angrily at ‘Them’ before running away. “The number of victims of this killing pandemic in our country has already reached two million.” 

Inside the house the girls were undressing and getting ready to bathe. “Because of its powerful infectiousness and the paralyzed government systems, it’s speculated that the number could reach ten million within a day or two. The staff members, who have helped in keeping our program on the air, have decided to take the broadcasting team to our facility on the ocean.” The dog continued to run until he stopped in front of a house. “Unfortunately, this is going to be the last broadcast as a scheduled program. Goodbye, everyone, and good luck.”

Rei and Shizuka-sensei sat in the tub while Takagi, Saeko, and Maikoni were still washing their bodies. Rei raised her arms and sighed in bliss. “This feels so good.” Shizuka-sensei nodded along. “It feels like I’m melting away.”

Takagi picked up two bottles. She brought the one in her left head close to her face and squinted at the label. “This is shampoo, right?” Saeko smiled at her and Maikoni leaned towards her to get a look at them. She grabbed the bottle out of Takagi’s hand and stared at it. “The one I’m holding is conditioner , so it’s the one in your right hand.” Takagi nodded, then squirted some shampoo into her hand and massaged her head. 

Inside the bath, Rei looked at Shizuka-sensei’s breast in amazement. “Whoa, yours are really big. Shizuka-sensei smiled and grabbed her breast, moving them up and down. “I know, I get that a lot.” Rei scoffed and smirked. “And you know it too.” She reached forward and grabbed the blond haired woman’s breast. She blushed and tried to get away but Rei didn’t let go. “Stop it, Miyamoto.” Behind them Takagi continued to massage her scalp looking irritated at the noise. “Jeez, this is just like a mediocre romance sims game. Why are we all in the bath together anyway?” She said while glancing behind her. 

Saeko turned towards her with a smile. “But you know why, don’t you Takagi?” Takagi looked back at her. “Yeah, I guess.” She looked back at the scene and blush before turning away. “But considering the current situation that we’re in, I don’t think we should be doing stuff like…” Unbeknown to the pink haired girl Maikoni turned the hot water off then turned the cold water on and nodded to Saeko. The purple haired girl nodded back, grabbed the nozzle, and sprayed the unsuspecting pink haired megane. 
She screamed while Saeko and Maikoni laughed. “That voice was better than I thought it would be.” Saeko said, still laughing. Takagi began to fill one of the bowls with water. Saeko began to wash herself once more. “Boys must love your sexy voice.” Takagi poured the cold water down Saeko’s back. Saeko gasped and held her knees to her chest. She glared at Takagi with a smile while an irk mark appeared on Takagi’s forehead. Her reaction is so big-sister-like even in a situation like this. Takagi thought.

A laughter was heard from the right side of them. Both of them looked at Maikoni laughing at the scene. The two girls glanced at each other then each of them grabbed a bowl and filled them up. With a devious look they poured the water onto her. Maikoni moaned softly at the feeling. Once the sound left her lips she blushed in embarrassment. 

Saeko and Takagi looked at her before laughing. “I never knew Maikoni could make such a noise.” Saeko said. Maikoni pouted and looked away. “Don’t say anything.”

While the girls were bathing, the boys were in the bedroom trying to open the closet. Takashi blushed slightly at the noise in the bathroom. “ They sound like they’re having fun.” Hirano continued to fiddle with the crowbar. “ Do you want to go have a peek? You know we’re supposed to, right?”