You give Tony a death stare.

        "Wow, it's so great... don't kill me." Tony smiles nervously.

        You grin, "Not yet!"

        "I love it." Bucky comments.

        You curtsy, "Why, thank you, kind sir." You playfully glare at Tony again, "At least someone likes it."

        Tony rolls his eyes, but a slight smile plays at his lips.

        You turn back to Bucky and Loki, "Now, let's take this outfit for a test run. I need someone to fight against."

        "I can." Bucky pipes up.

        "I can too." Loki offers as well.

        "I'll fight both of you individually. How's that?"

        They nod in agreement, so you three go into the training room. You and Loki enter onto the mats, preparing to fight first.

        Loki smirks at you as you stretch, "Looking good, darling."

        You look up and meet his eyes with a smirk of your own, "Can't say the same for you."

        You two begin to fight, throwing a fairly equal amount of punches. Eventually, you're able to get the upper hand and flip Loki onto the ground. You pin him to the ground and straddle him while looking into his eyes, not being able to yank yourself from the gaze.

        "I do hope to be in this position again soon." Loki flirts lowly with a smug smile.

        You hold in a smile and somehow manage to hide your blush for the most part, "I doubt with me."

        Loki's smirk grows when he notices the slight change of tint in your face, "It wouldn't surprise me."

        "It would surprise me."

        You punch him again and get off of him, then help him up.

        "I'd already lost. You didn't have to punch me."

        You laugh a bit, "But I wanted to."

        Loki goes off to the side as Bucky gets prepared to fight you now. Soon after starting, Bucky barely dodges a hard punch you throw at him.

        "You're really good at this." Bucky comments, slightly out of breath.

        "Thanks."

        You duck and trip Bucky, then jump on top of him.

        "Gotcha!"

        Bucky smiles, "Yeah..."

        After looking into his eyes for a bit longer, you get up and help him get up.

        I only see a friend in Bucky. On the other hand, Loki makes me feel all nervous and happy and giddy all at the same time.

        You turn and look at the two boys, "Thank you both for not challenging me."

        You wink before walking away.