Chapter 8

Hi!! I'd like to add a trigger warning for suicidal attempts and thoughts! If this topic is triggering for some of you guys I'd recommend clicking off! :)

3rd person pov:

BANG!
BANG!

Hinata, dull eyed froze in place. Half of him was trying to comprehend what he just did, while the other half wondered if he should run or not.

He held the gun, staring at the two dead bodies. Blood filled the alleyway as Hinata stood there, still frozen.

He didn't know anything at the moment. Well there was something. Something that he'd never thought he'd think of in his life.

He was a murderer.

Random citizen pov:

BANG! BANG!

Me and my girlfriend jumped to the spine-tingling sound of 2 gun shots.

People around us had heard the noice too. Children jumped, babies cried, parents froze.
Why the hell were there gun shots?

In our town, there were absolutely 0 cases of murder, because we were known as a "peaceful town" so that awful sound of despair, really shocked me and my girlfriend.

"Mai! Was that a gun shot!? I think I heard it a couple of blocks from here!" My girlfriend yelled.

"It was definitely a gun shot, it seems it happened from that alleyway over there!" A mother responded, pointing to an alleyway 4 blocks from here.

"You two young ladies! Is everything okay?" An old man said.

"Uh, yeah... I think two people got shot though, around there!" I said.

A bunch of people, including a couple of police officers ran towards the alley.

Hinata pov:

I stood there. Just stood there.

Was I a criminal now? Yes. I killed two people, I mean they were bad.. but murder makes me a bad person too.

I stood there for a couple more seconds when I heard the sound of people running and old men yelling.

"WHOEVER YOU ARE DON'T TRY TO RUN! WE KNOW YOU'RE HERE!" One man yelled.

I knew what I had to do. This day was beyond shitty, so many things happened that I never would've thought would.

My teachers death.

My over dramatic panic attack.

Locking myself in a bathroom.

Slicing my wrists.

Getting raped.

And,

Killing two people.

So I decided to run. I'll run far so no one will figure out what I did.

Then I could still live this, awful, yet doable life.

So I ran. With the gun still in my hands. With the blood of those two men. I ran.

3rd person pov, 30 minutes later:

Hinata had gotten to his house, without anyone interfering. Once he had gotten to his house, he got to work.

He first delt with all his wounds, carefully wrapping them up and then changing into new clothes.

He checked the time to plan things. He had enough time to pick up Natsu, make dinner, put Natsu to bed and wait for his dad to get home. He had more than enough time.