"Y/n!", Yunho gasped, "I can't believe you said yes without asking me first!".

You rolled your eyes, he had been going on about this for three days now.

"Yunho, the kid is three, what could he possibly do?"

Yunho's eyes widened, "Y/n, listen to me, this is Wooyoung's kid, he was born into a whole line of flirts and I expect him not to be any different".

"Mireu is a child!", You sighed, wiping off the counter, "Now please, calm down before I stop feeding you".

Emmy had turned 5 a couple of months ago and now that she was a "big girl", she was convinced that she could act like one, and that included finding a "husband" for herself. Mireu was Wooyoung's 4-year-old son, the result of an interesting night at a party with a girl he couldn't even remember the name of, but after everything, she didn't want the child and Wooyoung received full parentship of the little guy, it wasn't like Wooyoung could deny it, Mireu looked just like him. 

You had decided to wait until the last minute to tell Yunho that Emmy had a "date" with Mireu, mainly because you knew he would try to stop anything from happening, but you weren't about to let him get all protective about a 5-year-old going on a playdate, even if it was Wooyoung's son, which you do have to admit, made you panic a little at first.

"Does she really need to play with him?", Yunho whined, "can't we just give her another sibling?".

"You played with Mingi when you were little".

"And your point?"

"It will be fun, I'll make some snacks and it won't be a big deal", Your phone made a ding noise, you picked it up, it was a message from Wooyoung, he was on his way, "If it makes you feel any better, San is bringing his little brother".

Yunho choked on his drink, "Y/n?! YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK". 

You held back a laugh, "oh please, I promise to watch them. It's a tea party, nothing more".

"Daddy, do you like my dress?", Emmy said, walking into the room, her big eyes staring up at Yunho. 

It was a soft pink dress, with cute frills lining the edges, Yunho had actually chosen the dress a while ago but You always told her not to wear it unless there was a special occasion, so this tea party must have been special enough for her to put on the dress. 

Ding Dong!

Wooyoung and San were at the door with the two boys, all dressed up in cute little suits that San had insisted that they wear because it was only polite. 

Emmy fluffed her dress and walked towards the door, opening it with a dignified look on her face. 

"Welcome", She said. 

Dal, San's 6-year-old brother bowed sweetly and Mireu followed right afterward. Even their hair was combed and their faces washed, they looked like little angels. 

Suddenly you heard small sniffles behind you, you turned around to see Yunho with teary eyes.

"Honey, are you crying?", You laughed.

Yunho shook his head, "Of course not! I just have allergies-"

"You don't have any allergies".

"Y/N! She is growing up too fast! she's just my baby girl!"

You rolled your eyes, "Yunho, get yourself together and go serve them snacks", before Yunho could leave you smacked him on the chest, "And do not embarrass her, she has been looking forward to this for weeks!"

A/n: I know it's short, but part 3 will be next if you like this! and I wanted to tell you all that I will be making an ATEEZ Reactions book! 

Love you all!